Sign in to follow this  
Simsanityy179

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR TEAM

My team is so good I cried tears of happiness and everyone at the club thought it was because I felt sad about Lil Wayne  

Why did he have to be so Lil

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Lol I’m just being Forreal not trying to sound salty.

these forums were just better when everybody didn’t feel the need to brag about there teams 

Just now, Simsanityy179 said:

Lol I’m just being Forreal not trying to sound salty.

these forums were just better when everybody didn’t feel the need to brag about there teams 

Or the constant: "Dropped [player x]'s a**, what a bum." comments. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Everyone please stop talking about your own teams on player outlooks , no one gives a sh!t

who gives a damn, people are happy about how their picks and pickups are doing, why do you care? Slightly on the spectrum from that is “he just saved my a** this week”.

guys should be proud of their picks, that’s what makes fantasy fun, I’m only annoyed when people ask for roster help because it just floods the forum and detracts from the convo. There isn’t much else to talk about when a Nunn is on fire.. so I’m not sure what you’re expecting. 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

who gives a damn, people are happy about how their picks and pickups are doing, why do you care? Slightly on the spectrum from that is “he just saved my a** this week”.

guys should be proud of their picks, that’s what makes fantasy fun, I’m only annoyed when people ask for roster help because it just floods the forum and detracts from the convo. There isn’t much else to talk about when a Nunn is on fire.. so I’m not sure what you’re expecting. 

“ he just saved my week “ is fine but

“ I’ve finished 1st in all my money leagues “ has no business being posted in a Kyle Lowry forum.

I’ve just noticed the forums have been sloppy since the season started, a lot of people posting nonsense. Baseball fantasy forums has moderators keeping everything in check , I kind of take that for granted now seeing how the basketball forums became this season 

Edited by Simsanityy179

23 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

“ he just saved my week “ is fine but

“ I’ve finished 1st in all my money leagues “ has no business being posted in a Kyle Lowry forum.

I’ve just noticed the forums have been sloppy since the season started, a lot of people posting nonsense. Baseball fantasy forums has moderators keeping everything in check , I kind of take that for granted now seeing how the basketball forums became this season 

I would suggest using the "Report post" functionality to report AC / CSB posts, because they will not click on each thread to check for posts.

• Like 3

Whoa ... dudebros, I just won my week 5-4 without KAT, Trae, Myles and Favors! 

My teams gonna wax balls the rest of the way!! 

• Haha 3

unfortunately the mods for fantasy basketball are very loose with monitoring posts based on the guidelines of the forum. the difference between baseball and basketball is night and day when it comes to the neatness of the threads. i think it has a lot do to with them (the mods) literally not being able to keep up with all the half-retarded fantasy basketball managers who cant follow simple rules. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also, baseball is boring and my fantasy team kicks their arse. 

Edited by hornrimmed_rambis
Needed to add arse
  • Like 1

The new posters I don’t mind, every years u get mass influx of them then they leave towards like November/Dec lol. 

Its all the senior members doing it that truly annoys me, u know better.... They always be trying to be slick and disguise their stupid AC questions too smh. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Everyone please stop talking about your own teams on player outlooks , no one gives a sh!t

So I did a draft yesterday and got Dame 6th, is that too high? Chose him over Jokic. Ended up getting PG in the 2nd. I feel like that worth it since I was able to get him with 8 games already played. Yes, he's gonna have a little load management, but Kawhi will have slightly more in my opinion. Followed it up with the unicorn in the 3rd. Hopefully his load management will be minimal. Then I got Brogdon in the 4th. Fantasy winner!

Tell me what you think buddy.

12 minutes ago, blabety said:

So I did a draft yesterday and got Dame 6th, is that too high? Chose him over Jokic. Ended up getting PG in the 2nd. I feel like that worth it since I was able to get him with 8 games already played. Yes, he's gonna have a little load management, but Kawhi will have slightly more in my opinion. Followed it up with the unicorn in the 3rd. Hopefully his load management will be minimal. Then I got Brogdon in the 4th. Fantasy winner!

Tell me what you think buddy.

Not good

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Especially when they talk about their 8-10 teamers. 

no offense. 

• Like 2

My team below. I don’t call it roster. I name it artwork or masterpiece. 

12 teams 9cat H2H 

PG Russell Westbrook, kyrie irving, D’Angelo Russell 

SG Gordon Hayward, kevin huerter, Matisse Thybulle 

SF Khris Middleton, Miles Bridges 

PF Nikola Vucevic, OPJ

C Brook Lopez, Al horford 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, csklmf said:

My team below. I don’t call it roster. I name it artwork or masterpiece. 

12 teams 9cat H2H 

PG Russell Westbrook, kyrie irving, D’Angelo Russell 

SG Gordon Hayward, kevin huerter, Matisse Thybulle 

SF Khris Middleton, Miles Bridges 

PF Nikola Vucevic, OPJ

C Brook Lopez, Al horford 

How far did westbrook fall or Vuc, assuming u had pick 10-12?

When a player balls out for me, I post in the forum that I’d let them pipe my girlfriend for their job well done. Is that ok? 

I have the best team ever!   I'm in a 1 team league, roto 11 cat.

PG: Lillard, Kyrie, Trae

SG: Harden, Luka, Beal

SF: Lebron, Leonard

PF: Davis, Giannis,

C.: Towns, Jokic, Embiid

Dropped Steph for Beal after seeing him available on the wire!   Already won my league 10 years in a row.  Probably gonna win it again this year!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Flamez said:

When a player balls out for me, I post in the forum that I’d let them pipe my girlfriend for their job well done. Is that ok? 

Well...would you or are you merely being hyperbolic?

11 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

I don’t like it when anyone else does it.  But I like it when I do it.  

41 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

How far did westbrook fall or Vuc, assuming u had pick 10-12?

It’s auction draft. I bought low on Vuc and gave away my LMA.