gooseball

Bruce Brown Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook

I own him and He is serviceable. Just don’t expect him to be consistent. Deep leagues for sure. 

played solid recently, with 4 games this week i picked him up as a streamer

He's been solid in punt PT builds over the last month. Good end of bench  glue guy that does a little bit of everything. 

Was about to say the same thing!!! Glad I picked him before he got the starting job this week. Sneakily within the top 100 the past month too.

I think Kennard will just take some usage away which is fine as I picked him up for the assists/stls. Hopefully he keeps the starting job once Jackson returns or else he could be a drop. 

1 hour ago, ThisIsSparta said:

How does Kennard and/or Reggie's return affect him?

4 hours ago, ThisIsSparta said:

How does Kennard and/or Reggie's return affect him?

Jackson is still out indefinitely. I could definitely see Brown holding on to a starting spot even with Kennard returning, with DRose coming in hot off the bench.

I think Svi is the one whose minutes will suffer most.

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 1

Not a lot of discussion on this guy and he had a bit of an off game with his right thumb injured but I think he is one of the more under owned players in most fantasy 12T leagues. Very sneaky source of AST, and defensive stats (STL and some BLK from G) and can rebound as well. In some team builds that is a perfect kind of G to grab. 

In terms of ROS appeal, the main threat is Jackson coming back but I legitimately doubt that happens this season. Kennard actually fits nicely next to Brown so I am not as worried for that return.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FantasyMamba said:

Not a lot of discussion on this guy and he had a bit of an off game with his right thumb injured but I think he is one of the more under owned players in most fantasy 12T leagues. Very sneaky source of AST, and defensive stats (STL and some BLK from G) and can rebound as well. In some team builds that is a perfect kind of G to grab. 

In terms of ROS appeal, the main threat is Jackson coming back but I legitimately doubt that happens this season. Kennard actually fits nicely next to Brown so I am not as worried for that return.

Punt points or punt 3's are both excellent builds - he's a must own kind of guy there. 

Not sure why Casey took Brown out in the midst of the comeback.  He was ballin' and thievin' and providing such a spark.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

Not sure why Casey took Brown out in the midst of the comeback.  He was ballin' and thievin' and providing such a spark.

Watching both Rose and Brown, one thing I've noticed is while both are great at penetrating, Rose is just much better at finishing.

He is just a better offensive threat in many ways. However, why Langston Galloway?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

is he starting at PG?

No, but my jeff teague is trash and i wanna drop him so bad.

2 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

is he starting at PG?

2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

No, but my jeff teague is trash and i wanna drop him so bad.

he is starting at PG at the moment

42 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

thats what I thought, we should get him PG elig and i would love to pick him up. 

Oh just checked, he started the last 4 games. Been inconsistent though.

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Oh just checked, he started the last 4 games. Been inconsistent though.

He's been great though: 11.5 points, 4 boards, 5.5 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, 0.5 threes, and only 1 turnover per game over the last 4 (on admittedly poor shooting %s)

• Like 2

On 1/13/2020 at 4:23 PM, gooseball said:

Watching both Rose and Brown, one thing I've noticed is while both are great at penetrating, Rose is just much better at finishing.

He is just a better offensive threat in many ways. However, why Langston Galloway?

He can shoot 3's, and 3 points are worth more than 2.  And Rose and Brown cannot play 96 minutes total.  

minutes have crept down last few games and rose has been dominating. what are y'all doing with him?

I dropped him. Had Morris and Towns coming back, so dropped Dieng and Brown. Once Jackson gets back, it'll be crowded in DET and Rose is already dominating the ball. 

1 hour ago, Travis Burten said:

I dropped him. Had Morris and Towns coming back, so dropped Dieng and Brown. Once Jackson gets back, it'll be crowded in DET and Rose is already dominating the ball. 

One factor is the trade of one of these PGs. It's such a group of average guards. They will want to pick and choose which one fits their roster the best and use as assets to rebuild.