Kamura

Ky Bowman 2019-2020 Outlook

11 minutes ago, Quazza said:

this dude didn't look like he even belonged on an NBA court last week. Seems he's settled a little now

still, TOUGH match up for him today

yeah, he got abused by lillard and mccollum when they played the blazers but he went back at em on the offensive end...

like the previous poster said, he's got a REALLY tough matchup against WESTBROOK but hey it's Houston, theres gonna be no defense. its gonna be run and gun all night racking up stats lol

2 hours ago, dfstout said:

Starting to think this guy might wind up being a season long value type of guy...

Hard to say. However Evans should be back fairly soon which most likely will hurt his value. 

2 hours ago, dfstout said:

Starting to think this guy might wind up being a season long value type of guy...

he was irrelevant when DLo was healthy tho

I'm not buying yet season-long. A potential Russell shut down won't happen until March at the earliest. Now maybe they play them in some 2 man lineups like they did Curry / Russell, that would be worth watching.

He's worth stashing to see if that happens since you're getting short term value now and he could pan out next to Russell, but he's an instant drop if it doesn't happen.

Any way he starts alongside DLo when he returns... 

DLo

Bowman

GRIII

Paschall

Dray

Edited by dfstout

8 hours ago, smeeze said:

When is DLo expected back?

Does Draymond hurt his value tonight?

1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

Does Draymond hurt his value tonight?

Yes, based on their previous games.

starting PG for the ROS? (if Curry sits out) Anyone knows how's his contract situation now?

Signed multi year deal, good pickup until Curry comes back

Edited by AB2323

Per 36 without DLo: 12.5 points, 4 boards, 4.5 dimes, 1.5 steals, 1.4 treys

dropped Ariza for him

• Like 1

Better pickup over short term Brunson?

Pg - Bowman 

SG- Mrs Curry 

We've gone from the best starting backcourt to the worst in under 6 months 

*Tank gif*

Im in the Bow-Train. No competition whatsoever as both Burks and Russell been shipped away. He will play +30 every night and might even have decent role when and if Curry comes back. I'll take the 1 dollar gamble as no other manager was aware of his situation with new contract and all.

Still weighing him up for an add tomorrow. I guess the great unknown is how much ball handling will he get as dray and probably even wiggins will do a lot relegating him to a more sg type role which in that case maybe Lee would be better 

21 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

Still weighing him up for an add tomorrow. I guess the great unknown is how much ball handling will he get as dray and probably even wiggins will do a lot relegating him to a more sg type role which in that case maybe Lee would be better 

Classic case of overthinking a simple situation.  The team is about ball movement.

I wish Draymond played today so I would have an idea what his usage is going to be like. Josh Hart got dropped in my league and I have Rose and Kennard coming back from IL after the ASB, so I need to decide if Bowman's ROS is gonna be secure enough or if I should just get Hart.