2 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

Bruno Fernando, in light of Collin’s suspension 

more importantly jabrari parker 

2 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

Bruno Fernando, in light of Collin’s suspension 

you beat me to it lol. the sleeper of sleepers

13 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

more importantly jabrari parker 

I figured he was owned in most leagues already.

3 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

I figured he was owned in most leagues already.

luckily wasn't in mine unfortunately i rushed to grab him before anyone else and dropped troy brown jr when i would have rather dropped nunn...

Just now, Tristan5354 said:

luckily wasn't in mine unfortunately i rushed to grab him before anyone else and dropped troy brown jr when i would have rather dropped nunn...

idk man, i think TBJ and Nunn may be better adds here

• Like 2

Just now, blabety said:

i'd like to know your reasoning. parker has looked closer to who he was on the bucks. puts up scoring numbers

7 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

TBJ and Nunn are better guys to have in long term, way better upside/starting job pretty much locked. Jabari is just an empty scorer type...granted with all the opportunity in the world now. But I would never drop either of those guys for him

• Like 1

Just now, Tristan5354 said:

i'd like to know your reasoning. parker has looked closer to who he was on the bucks. puts up scoring numbers

Parker has never really been a good fantasy guy. Sure he'll give you points and some rebounds, but thats about it. Jabari's 2 big games came when Trae was out. Huerter minutes will rise and they're probably going to give their rookies more run along with Bembry. Collins was their big down the stretch and I doubt they'll let Jabari man the paint since he already sucks at defense. If anything, Bruno Fernando may be a name to pick up since it's either going to be Len or him down the stretch.

TBJ will get a good amount of minutes going forward and will provide 3s steals and possibly assists since they're letting him play make

As for Nunn, I think he will still get 30 minutes as a starter ROS. Still iffy on him though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Does this also elevate Bembry to fringe 10 team value? Some crafty opportunist already snapped up Jabari

don't think he's worth it in a 10 team league unless you're desperate. hawks can't afford to run small ball with len at the 5 so bembry will probably stick to his role of spelling the guards. collins minutes should go to len parker and bruno

• Thanks 1

Man i know everybody usually rips Jabari Parker but if you watch the hawks games he is simply a monster i love his game, he looked great and healthy last year with his short stint with the wizards and has continued to do so with the hawks this year. Of course he lacks the supplementary stats like no stls & blks but he is a great FGM/FG% anchor if you need him. Fantasy wise he could be better but as an individual player he has an opportunity to get back to his milwaukee bucks days when he avg'd 20PPG 6RPG & 3APG right around 50% shooting from the field. I'm actually excited to see how this pans out as Jabari was my last pick in the draft so im all aboard this train.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blabety said:

who is TBJ?

31 minutes ago, Riedle9 said:

who is TBJ?

Teanut butter and jelly

• Like 1

Currently have Collins and Ayton and will have to drop one. WW options im looking at are Morris (Knicks) Holmes, Baynes and PJ Washington, should I drop either of my guys for one of those and if so, who?!

1 minute ago, Aloon33 said:

Currently have Collins and Ayton and will have to drop one. WW options im looking at are Morris (Knicks) Holmes, Baynes and PJ Washington, should I drop either of my guys for one of those and if so, who?!

Look for a trade. That's what I'm hoping for....

Just now, Lob City99 said:

Look for a trade. That's what I'm hoping for....

Just acquired him and I dont really have anyone bad to package with him. I just traded Middleton and TT for Collins and CJ so im hesitant to drop but ill get killed having 2 less players a week 

I'd keep an eye on Damian Jones who could be the real frontcourt winner of the John Collins fallout. Len is not a NBA player. 

Edited by Crazycanto

52 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

I'd keep an eye on Damian Jones who could be the real frontcourt winner of the John Collins fallout. Len is not a NBA player. 

no it’s Jabari Parker 

Trey Lyles anyone? Goga time seems to have run out with Myles returning. Lyles has surprisingly been a rebounding machine so far and if his shot starts dropping, I figure he could be a decent end of bench guy for us deep leaguers.