Sign in to follow this  
Dreroy10

Trade Scenario WHIR

Trade proposal: Matt Ryan & Carlos Hyde for Kenyan Drake & Sterling Shepard

The main issue here is I'm slim at RB. The guy in my league wants a QB (his is on bye this week). I have Matthew Stafford and Matt Ryan. I'd prefer to let go of Matt Ryan because the Falcons are terrible and they might pull Ryan end of season if it's a lost season. I have David Johnson, and the acquisition of Drake makes me want to handcuff him. Here is my current roster:

QBs: Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan

WRs: Julian Edelman, Kenny Golladay, Christian Kirk, DJ Moore, Robby Anderson (likely drop this week)

RBs: Leonard Fournette, David Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Darrel Henderson

TE: Austin Hooper

D/ST: San Fran

So basically, I would have to decide on weekly basis between David Johnson and Kenyan Drake, but I would secure owning the Arizona backfield. Sterling should also be the #1 WR in NYG once he returns. Thoughts?

I like this trade for you a lot. It won’t hurt you to lose Matty Ice, and I’m 50/50 on Hyde here. But I love that you’re getting Drake.

Edited by DoYourJob

Since you’re trying to secure the AZ backfield, I like this trade for you. In a vacuum, I’d say you lose, but you won’t start Hyde over your other RBs anyways. 

However, I like Ryan better than Staffoed RoS. They won’t pull Ryan even if they have a losing season, I don’t recall the last time that’s happened in real life football. The falcons will rely on him to win games since they have no D. 

help mine?