Sign in to follow this  
mgp2675

How much FAAB to spend on Ronald Jones and Damien Williams?

Full PPR.

Ronald Jones is available in my league and Damien Williams was dropped last week so he is as well.  I have $49 out of $100 left.

So who should I try to get and how much FAAB should I spend?

I am leaning toward Jones since he's the starter and I feel like he may be in line for more work, and I currently am bidding $26.  Williams' ceiling is higher but him and McCoy have been so up and down.

I'm planning on dropping Mattison.  Would you drop someone else and try to pick-up both of them?

Team:

QB: Kyler Murray, Kirk Cousins

RB: Chris Carson, Jaylen Samuels, Devin Singletary, Latavius Murray, Miles Sanders, Alexander Mattison

WR:  Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Cooper Kupp, Terry McLaurin

TE: Darren Waller

D/ST: 49ers

K: Matt Prater

IllinformedSpecificKakarikis-size_restri

on Ronald Jones. It really depends on the league and how your league-mates are spending. I'd trust the situation in TB a little more over KC.

I think you have it about right.

I'd debate between dropping Sanders and Mattison.  Sanders is probably a slightly better weekly play right now but if Cook were to get hurt Mattison would be a stud.  I'm not sure I see Sanders having that kind of ceiling so I might drop him.

I'd be trying to swing some deals....Maybe Samuels to the conner owner, Sanders to the Howard owner, Mattison to the Cook owner, etc.  You could use help at RB.

Help:

Probably all of it on Jones. Arians came out and said he was the starter (finally). Leave a couple bucks, but basically all of it. Starting RBs arent available on the WW often, especially not at this point in the year.

1 hour ago, mgp2675 said:

Full PPR.

Ronald Jones is available in my league and Damien Williams was dropped last week so he is as well.  I have $49 out of $100 left.

So who should I try to get and how much FAAB should I spend?

I am leaning toward Jones since he's the starter and I feel like he may be in line for more work, and I currently am bidding $26.  Williams' ceiling is higher but him and McCoy have been so up and down.

I'm planning on dropping Mattison.  Would you drop someone else and try to pick-up both of them?

Team:

QB: Kyler Murray, Kirk Cousins

RB: Chris Carson, Jaylen Samuels, Devin Singletary, Latavius Murray, Miles Sanders, Alexander Mattison

WR:  Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, Cooper Kupp, Terry McLaurin

TE: Darren Waller

D/ST: 49ers

K: Matt Prater

Miles Sanders is a better drop over Mattison. If Cook goes down, Mattison is an instant top 8 RB play ROS. It's not the same situation even if Howard were to go down.

I think Jones is worth $25-$30 at this point.  Agree on holding Mattison.  Sanders is the more consistent point producer, but not enough to start for you.  Would rather hold a lotto ticket on the end of my bench.

Thanks for the help on mine.