Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bpizle

cbs money league 145.00 prize needs replacement

If your looking for a dedicated, serious, money league then look no furthur. Were on our 2nd year and need a replacement owner for a 4-11 team. ( Yes its 4-11 BUT can start rebuilding for next year ). Team has the likes of Albert Pujols, McCann, Braun, Longoria, Manny R. Basically the owner has become pissed over his record and is angry at the league for offering trades for Longoria.? Anyway were needing a responsible owner who can pay the 15.00 entry ( next year will go up ) because were considering moving to a more deep pot of money). its a keeper, you get to keep 6 players from your current roster.

This league has tremendous owners and would like to find another one to add to our stash. Please contact me on Yahoo!: baxprice or PM me.

If your looking for a dedicated, serious, money league then look no furthur. Were on our 2nd year and need a replacement owner for a 4-11 team. ( Yes its 4-11 BUT can start rebuilding for next year ). Team has the likes of Albert Pujols, McCann, Braun, Longoria, Manny R. Basically the owner has become pissed over his record and is angry at the league for offering trades for Longoria.? Anyway were needing a responsible owner who can pay the 15.00 entry ( next year will go up ) because were considering moving to a more deep pot of money). its a keeper, you get to keep 6 players from your current roster.

This league has tremendous owners and would like to find another one to add to our stash. Please contact me on Yahoo!: baxprice or PM me.

I Pm'd you...I would love to take over the team!

bump.. were gonna end up having to replace the last place team. he is pissed and is a sore looser. Prince, Peavy, A-Ram, Philllips. etc.... Please contact me. NO PAYMENT needed because he has already paid. THIS TEAM HAS A HUGE MATCHUP NEXT WEEK AGAINST THE 2ND PLACE TEAM. NEEDS AN OWNER!!!!

bump.. were gonna end up having to replace the last place team. he is pissed and is a sore looser. Prince, Peavy, A-Ram, Philllips. etc.... Please contact me. NO PAYMENT needed because he has already paid. THIS TEAM HAS A HUGE MATCHUP NEXT WEEK AGAINST THE 2ND PLACE TEAM. NEEDS AN OWNER!!!!

I wanted to be replaced because this league is a Joke. I had taken over the last place team for a week and all these guys do is whine and complain like little teenagers. It's definitely a rookie league. Good luck to whoever takes over lol.

I wanted to be replaced because this league is a Joke. I had taken over the last place team for a week and all these guys do is whine and complain like little teenagers. It's definitely a rookie league. Good luck to whoever takes over lol.

Thanks for the info - I'll pass.