QingJames

Advice on who to drop when PG returns?

Here's my team in 10 team 9cat H2H:

PG: DLo, Conley, Kyrie

SG: Hart, Nunn

SF: Lebron, Bojan, Hayward

PF: Isaac, JJJ

😄 Embiid, Holmes, BroLo

Got PG on IR, but he'll be back in a little over a week. Any advice you have is greatly appreciated!

I'd go with Bojan - PG will do what he does and more, and I think he's at his ceiling. We've seen him do well before and just drop off when he goes cold.  

• Thanks 1

Drop Nunn, he wont maintain his hot start and Miami starting to get healthy with JJ, DJJ and Winslow all back 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DaGreekFreak said:

I'd go with Bojan - PG will do what he does and more, and I think he's at his ceiling. We've seen him do well before and just drop off when he goes cold.  

Bojan’s playing really good well though, and he seemed to be consistent last season. I know they play the same position but idk about that one.

10 minutes ago, wildcat62 said:

Maybe JJJ

It’s infuriating he can’t stay out of foul trouble. I feel as if he still has a lot of upside though. Do you think he’s a worse long-term prospect than Holmes?

8 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Drop Nunn, he wont maintain his hot start and Miami starting to get healthy with JJ, DJJ and Winslow all back 

Hasn’t Nunn secured his starting spot? Would you really drop him before Hart?

1 hour ago, QingJames said:

Bojan’s playing really good well though, and he seemed to be consistent last season. I know they play the same position but idk about that one.

Yeah that’s mainly positionally I guess, if position doesn’t matter I’d go Hart, then Bojan.  I guess I just don’t trust Bojan 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 1

Nunn or Hart would be my options to drop. I'd go with Nunn as I think he's fool's gold and probably won't be dropping 20 pts on a nightly basis. Hart is a legitimately talented player and fits in with NOLA's style and youth movement.

• Thanks 1

Nunn was my 1st option but I think I'm leaning toward Josh Hart. The opportunity is available for Nunn while Hart may see his min and production drop once Zion returns. 

Please help: 

• Thanks 1