Sign in to follow this  
IdontknowwhatNFLis12

Accept trade? Diggs for Latavius Murray

PPR league, I get Diggs for Murray. 

I don't need help at WR and Diggs will be on the bench but this trade seems good. 

My team (We play 3WRs and 3RBs

WRs

Cooper Kupp

Mike Evans

Tyreek Hillk

O'dell Beckham

RBs

Saquon Barkely

David Johnson

Marlon Mack

Jordan Howard

Latavius Murray

Alexander Mattison

You can accept, but if it's an active league there's a 90% chance the trade gets vetoed. 

• Like 1

Vetoed?? Jesus everybody just wants to veto any trade.  Would assume its a Kamara owner offering Diggs.  In such a case the Kamara owner is gonna have to pay a big price after what Lat did with him out.  Honestly I would pass.  Your start 3 and 3.  Barring injury you will never start Diggs.  If Karmara misses more time Lat is your second best RB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Vetoed?? Jesus everybody just wants to veto any trade.  Would assume its a Kamara owner offering Diggs.  In such a case the Kamara owner is gonna have to pay a big price after what Lat did with him out.  Honestly I would pass.  Your start 3 and 3.  Barring injury you will never start Diggs.  If Karmara misses more time Lat is your second best RB.

That's what I was thinking. Although it may seem like a good trade for me, I won't be using Diggs unless injuries occur. Murray could become a lot more useful to me.

Perhaps surprisingly it's not the Kamara owner. 

I'd rather have the lottery ticket RB considering your WR situation. Also +1 on the veto talk.