Sign in to follow this  
mattcalebjohnson

J Rich Deals

Team and setting is in my signature.  I've wanted to get a deal done for Jrich since the draft but have cooled on that recently as I just am not sure about his situation.  Jrich owner has sent the following deals to me.  You like or you don't like? Freddie Vanvleet seems forreal and on the other deal Jrich and Hield are really struggling to start the year. Leave a link and I will help where I can.

Jrich for my Freddie Vanvleet or.....

Jrich and Hield for my Turner

I own jrich he cant shoot. I wouldnt do it since with simmons and embiid and others you would think his defense would improve but so far it looks worse than last year.

I think I’d stay out for now. The one with hield was a little enticing, but I feel like what turner gives is a little harder to find. You can easily stream threes and steals from the wire

8 hours ago, CodeRed said:

I think I’d stay out for now. The one with hield was a little enticing, but I feel like what turner gives is a little harder to find. You can easily stream threes and steals from the wire

Agree with this take 

I'd also stay put and I own J rich myself.  He's been pretty underwhelming this year and I don't see it getting much better with the line up Philly has.  

Thanks for mine.  

wait- you can get JRich for Van Vleet? I would do that for sure.

I actually think the Turner deal is good too. Hield is legit. But the other trade is better for you.

Thanks for all the feedback. I am actually leaning on the Turner side and a big reason is a feel like I have too many streaming spots on my roster, more than I feel comfortable with and I think doing a good 2 for 1 makes my roster better overall. 

If you can get Jrich for Vanvleet I would do it in a heart beat. 

The second trade is iffy because if you give up turner you will have barely any good big men on your roster and you would give up on blocks completely pretty much.

Help?

I'd prefer FVV. Lowry's production is bound to go down at some point and that can only benefit FVV. 

I also own J Rich this year and haven't been too happy with his efficiency.