Sign in to follow this  
fantasm

Darius Bazley 2019-2020 Outlook

in the words of Connor McGregor....WHO DA FOOK IS DIS GUY?

he's apparently a rookie and has been getting minutes in the last two games, today he just put up 10/6/1 with 2 steals

anything to see here?

popped him into the spot DLo was in after he went on the INJ... minutes are up, so is the confidence, CP3 endorsed him in the media, Ferguson is arguably the worst starter in the league, arguably, and Gallinari is inj prone so enter Da Baze...hits 3s, rebounds, stocks, play da 19 year old man! Plays tonight, Sat and Sun... tryouts!

Edited by dfstout
  • Thanks 1

23 Darius Bazley – 13 mpg, 0.50 fg%, 0.70 ft%, 4.1 ppg, 0.7 3pt, 3.8 rpg, 1.0 apg, 0.3 spg, 0.7 bpg, 1.3 to.

I liked the bet here as well. OKC did well to bring him on board, although I expected them to target a wingman. Bazley projects to be more of a SF/PF hybrid for me, and I believe that’s not the biggest need for the Thunder. However, looking down the line, they are betting on his upside, which I believe could turn out to be huge. Skipped college, and kept in shape while working out with New Balance’s team. He reported back to the combine posting top 3 results for big men in almost every category, while leaving an overall great impression. Also one of my top 15 Dynasty targets.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/perkinsfor3.wordpress.com/2019/06/27/rookies-fantasy-2019-2020-pt-2-30-21/amp/

• Like 1