Sign in to follow this  
royalm

Burn #9 Waiver and drop Larry Nance for Brandon Clarke? WHIR

Team in signature (If there's another drop suggestion). I know some will suggest ditching Gasol but I think his minutes are more secure and he should be able to be better than he has been thus far. As for Nance, he clearly can produce if featured but the transition to PF has been pretty poor and his team has been doing fine without him. I'd hate to hold him only to have Love/TT stay centerpieces the whole season. Thoughts?

Also, what do people think of Brandon Clarke's role and minutes with JJJ there and JV's minute restriction being lifted?

Oh, and I want to hold Jabari for streaming for the short term...and I think there's an decent chance he's a mainstay in the rotation

Honestly i would hold just cause an injury or trade to love and nance is back. Also im using my phone i cant see your signature dont knkw who else is on your team.

• Thanks 1

Damn this is so tough man...you’re right...if either TT or love gets move nance will be such a good option. And I kinda feel like love will get moved....Cavs are not going anywhere so the smart thing for them to do is to get some young pieces and draft picks back for love. That said, I like the stocks that Clarke provides, but I think he will be pretty inconsistent throughout the season. Jjj was our last game and he had a decent line with 4 blocks but not much else. I think I’d rather stick with nance for now, but wouldn’t blame u of u go the other way

• Thanks 1

Begrudgingly, I say stick with Nance. But it's a really close call.  JJJ out helps Clarke's short term value but will be inconsistent once he's back.  SHort story long if you need production now, Clarke is a solid pickup, but if you can hold out to see how Nance's situation develops it's not the worst decision.

Edited by Hooligan45
  • Thanks 1