Sign in to follow this  
Hooligan45

Trade my Brogdon & LeVert

I was offered my Brogdon and LeVert for his Jokic and Oubre.  I am currently in first but my Center-eligible players are Adebayo, JJJ, and Jarrett Allen.  Is Oubre's current production sustainable?  Any input is appreciated

I love this...it’s a nice buy low for Jokic AND you’re getting oubre? Take it and run

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

I love this...it’s a nice buy low for Jokic AND you’re getting oubre? Take it and run

I'm curious the rationale, is it that Brogdon won't sustain current production or the value of Jokic and Oubre outweighs whatever he does?

What kind of Taco league is this. Jokic is far better than Brogdon, Oubre is far better than LeVert. Jokic alone is worth more than Brogdon and LeVert. Brogdon will regress (at least when Oladipo returns). Accept it although It could be vetoed by the other managers (it is that lopsided in my eyes).

• Like 1

Borgodon is a bit of sell high. once the legit first rounders get into mid season form he wont be a 1st rounder anymore. with that Jokic does start slow and this a great buy low for one of the best bigs in fantasy

please help