Spyplane

Donte Divincenzo 2019-2020 Outlook

2 hours ago, Peediaadu said:

Any chance he keeps this production when Bledsoe is back?

No

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Peediaadu said:

Any chance he keeps this production when Bledsoe is back?

You never know with this stuff. Let’s say he balls out for the next two weeks, maybe Bud decides it’s time to switch him with Wes as the uncontested starter. Now his usage will surely take a hit, but he only needs a consistent 25 mpg starting role to be relevant, because he’s actually quite good at across the board production not just steals.

per 36: 14.4 / 7.2 / 3.4 / 2.6! and 2 3s

He’s a solid rebounding sg, and there aren’t many of those that also chip in steals and threes, and he also has untapped upside since he’s young and athletic. 

Im on the train for the next two weeks and we’ll see what happens after.

• Like 1

I think I'll keep this dude for the long haul. His steal rate is outrages. Can't gloss over the impact. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I think I'll keep this dude for the long haul. His steal rate is outrages. Can't gloss over the impact. 

Who would you rather have him or huerter

11 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

Depends on your team. Huerter would give you more assist. He's too much of an injury risk for my liking tho. Inconsistent too.

21 minutes ago, indigorivers said:

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Depends on your team. Huerter would give you more assist. He's too much of an injury risk for my liking tho. Inconsistent too.

However, keep in mind that Donte has missed more NBA and College games due to injuries than Huerter.

Huerter just has a more recent injury that has caused him to miss more games this season than Donte.

Just FYI.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose

41 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

He was scooped up from waivers I guess im sticking with donte. I'm a fan of his per minute production and his steals. Just hoping that he can see 22+ minutes a night even when bledsoe is back. 

On 12/17/2019 at 7:20 AM, Lifschitz said:

You never know with this stuff. Let’s say he balls out for the next two weeks, maybe Bud decides it’s time to switch him with Wes as the uncontested starter. Now his usage will surely take a hit, but he only needs a consistent 25 mpg starting role to be relevant, because he’s actually quite good at across the board production not just steals.

per 36: 14.4 / 7.2 / 3.4 / 2.6! and 2 3s

He’s a solid rebounding sg, and there aren’t many of those that also chip in steals and threes, and he also has untapped upside since he’s young and athletic. 

Im on the train for the next two weeks and we’ll see what happens after.

I agree.

George Hill and Wesley Matthews are both 33 years old, and since December started WesMath has been shooting worse and worse. At 22 Divincenzo has the potential to be their future starter, don't see why he can't last, especially if WesMath continues to struggle. If Divincenzo's offense gets consistent he will be a fantasy monster.

Is this guy a keeper in 14 leagues? I'm using my two streaming spots for Gafford and Donte in my 14-teamer and I seriously don't know if I can drop him

5 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Is this guy a keeper in 14 leagues? I'm using my two streaming spots for Gafford and Donte in my 14-teamer and I seriously don't know if I can drop him

Would much rather own donte than Gafford. The lines he's currently putting up are in minutes he'll always have. Gafford will be better short term if youre tanking fts since their scoring outputs are pretty much the same. 

Quietly going about his season very nicely. 

Season rank: 102

2 month rank: 77

2 week rank: 52

1 week rank: 31

I am liking this trend. 

13 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Rostered for the elite steals

He's basically Dunn with some upside 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Rostered for the elite steals

Kid's a major thief, hits them triples , good %'s , grabs a healthy amount of rebounds ... especially for his position . And on top of that, chips in a couple assists here and there. I know Bledsoe is back, but I wonder if he can keep this up, or maybe even improve on it as the season progresses. That being said , he's still on my WW , I've streamed him a few times ,but I'm in a 10 teamer , so for now just keeping a close eye on him. 

14 minutes ago, ahtech said:

Is he injured? Why they remove him after 4 mins?

Because I just picked him up this morning 

• Haha 3