Spyplane

Donte Divincenzo 2019-2020 Outlook

5 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Because I just picked him up this morning 

I will also take some blame for this, having picked him up at the start of the week..

7-2-1 and a block in 8 minutes. 

Probs cuz they are playing the Knicks, spreading minutes out. 

Hopefully sees some more time in the 2nd half. 

Full year: 8th round value

Last month: 6th round value

Last two weeks: 4th round value

Why is no one talking about this dude? I feel like he should get a lot more attention for the 2nd half of the year given how much the Bucks have been blowing teams out. 

11 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Why is no one talking about this dude? I feel like he should get a lot more attention for the 2nd half of the year given how much the Bucks have been blowing teams out. 

I've been streaming him on and off for weeks. 

Nobody holds this guy in my 14 team league but i'm thinking it's time to give him an extended stay on my list. 

55 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

I've been streaming him on and off for weeks. 

Nobody holds this guy in my 14 team league but i'm thinking it's time to give him an extended stay on my list. 

14 teams he is a must roster. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Bucks schedule is pretty bad next few weeks FWIW.

What's your take on his production ROS? I'd assume some of these scenarios could happen:

1.) Bucks rest their starters. DDV gets more run.

2.) Bucks keep blowing out games. DDV gets more run.

3.) Bucks give DDV more run regardless (whether it's more minutes, or tinkering their lineups), to give him more experience for the playoffs. After all, it was the bench mob that was a crucial factor in the Rap's championship run.

He's on my WW and I want to add him but 2 games this week makes it tough. Think I will add him next week and roll with him ROS. The steals are $$

18 minutes ago, LJ8MVP said:

He's on my WW and I want to add him but 2 games this week makes it tough. Think I will add him next week and roll with him ROS. The steals are $$

meh grabbed him, im a lock for playoffs and i dont want anyone else to grab him. also needed a PG badly and he fits my build very nicely 

Just noticed he got PG eligibility on Yahoo 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Just noticed he got PG eligibility on Yahoo 

its why i picked him up the other day. was actually so nice since i was in dire need for a PG and he fits build very nicely as a glue

On 1/22/2020 at 12:32 AM, ThisIsSparta said:

What's your take on his production ROS? I'd assume some of these scenarios could happen:

1.) Bucks rest their starters. DDV gets more run.

2.) Bucks keep blowing out games. DDV gets more run.

3.) Bucks give DDV more run regardless (whether it's more minutes, or tinkering their lineups), to give him more experience for the playoffs. After all, it was the bench mob that was a crucial factor in the Rap's championship run.

I think they go for 70 wins... so I think ROS his outlook looks the same as it is currently. I was hopeful of him overtaking matthews in the starting lineup to get to 30 mins but I dont think thats going to happen now

edit: To add, I watch a lot of bucks games and he closes most of them out already with them blowing teams out of the water as is. That's why I dont think his minutes will increase down the road

Edited by CoachK

Just curious on who do we think is better ROS? Donte or Damion Lee? Both were fearured in recent column of deep league adds in rotoworld. 

9 minutes ago, lbc88 said:

Just curious on who do we think is better ROS? Donte or Damion Lee? Both were fearured in recent column of deep league adds in rotoworld. 

Donte for me. Very versatile player and putting up solid numbers in limited minutes. Plus I see Bucks resting guys late in the year so he will get lots of run

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, whips02 said:

Must own player?

Deep leagues yes. Dude is a baller can’t believe he isn’t starting over washed Matthews 

3 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Damn. Even he takes a rest alongside the starters. Lmao.

So stupid...what a waste...dropping him 

Unbelievable....I own Bledsoe and Middleton on one of my teams, picked up this dude on my other team in playoffs.  What a joke

f--- he resting for? 

Imagine resting players are that game against the Suns and coming off a loss to LA. Bud smoked some potent Denver ganja 

Between injuries and load management NBA fantasy been crap shoot this year.how are bench guys getting load manage? Smh