Spyplane

Donte Divincenzo 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:


Because I just picked him up this morning 

 

I will also take some blame for this, having picked him up at the start of the week..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7-2-1 and a block in 8 minutes. 

Probs cuz they are playing the Knicks, spreading minutes out. 

Hopefully sees some more time in the 2nd half. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full year: 8th round value

Last month: 6th round value

Last two weeks: 4th round value

Why is no one talking about this dude? I feel like he should get a lot more attention for the 2nd half of the year given how much the Bucks have been blowing teams out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Full year: 8th round value

Last month: 6th round value

Last two weeks: 4th round value

Why is no one talking about this dude? I feel like he should get a lot more attention for the 2nd half of the year given how much the Bucks have been blowing teams out. 

 

I've been streaming him on and off for weeks. 

Nobody holds this guy in my 14 team league but i'm thinking it's time to give him an extended stay on my list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

 

I've been streaming him on and off for weeks. 

Nobody holds this guy in my 14 team league but i'm thinking it's time to give him an extended stay on my list. 

14 teams he is a must roster. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Full year: 8th round value

Last month: 6th round value

Last two weeks: 4th round value

Why is no one talking about this dude? I feel like he should get a lot more attention for the 2nd half of the year given how much the Bucks have been blowing teams out. 

Bucks schedule is pretty bad next few weeks FWIW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your take on his production ROS? I'd assume some of these scenarios could happen:

1.) Bucks rest their starters. DDV gets more run.

2.) Bucks keep blowing out games. DDV gets more run.

3.) Bucks give DDV more run regardless (whether it's more minutes, or tinkering their lineups), to give him more experience for the playoffs. After all, it was the bench mob that was a crucial factor in the Rap's championship run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's on my WW and I want to add him but 2 games this week makes it tough. Think I will add him next week and roll with him ROS. The steals are $$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LJ8MVP said:

He's on my WW and I want to add him but 2 games this week makes it tough. Think I will add him next week and roll with him ROS. The steals are $$

meh grabbed him, im a lock for playoffs and i dont want anyone else to grab him. also needed a PG badly and he fits my build very nicely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed he got PG eligibility on Yahoo 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Just noticed he got PG eligibility on Yahoo 

its why i picked him up the other day. was actually so nice since i was in dire need for a PG and he fits build very nicely as a glue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 12:32 AM, ThisIsSparta said:

What's your take on his production ROS? I'd assume some of these scenarios could happen:

1.) Bucks rest their starters. DDV gets more run.

2.) Bucks keep blowing out games. DDV gets more run.

3.) Bucks give DDV more run regardless (whether it's more minutes, or tinkering their lineups), to give him more experience for the playoffs. After all, it was the bench mob that was a crucial factor in the Rap's championship run.

I think they go for 70 wins... so I think ROS his outlook looks the same as it is currently. I was hopeful of him overtaking matthews in the starting lineup to get to 30 mins but I dont think thats going to happen now

edit: To add, I watch a lot of bucks games and he closes most of them out already with them blowing teams out of the water as is. That's why I dont think his minutes will increase down the road

Edited by CoachK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just curious on who do we think is better ROS? Donte or Damion Lee? Both were fearured in recent column of deep league adds in rotoworld. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, lbc88 said:

Just curious on who do we think is better ROS? Donte or Damion Lee? Both were fearured in recent column of deep league adds in rotoworld. 

Donte for me. Very versatile player and putting up solid numbers in limited minutes. Plus I see Bucks resting guys late in the year so he will get lots of run

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, whips02 said:

Must own player?

Deep leagues yes. Dude is a baller can’t believe he isn’t starting over washed Matthews 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ThisIsSparta said:

Damn. Even he takes a rest alongside the starters. Lmao.

So stupid...what a waste...dropping him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable....I own Bledsoe and Middleton on one of my teams, picked up this dude on my other team in playoffs.  What a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

f--- he resting for? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine resting players are that game against the Suns and coming off a loss to LA. Bud smoked some potent Denver ganja 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between injuries and load management NBA fantasy been crap shoot this year.how are bench guys getting load manage? Smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...