crocp

Yahoo Admin clears up requests about giving Ayton and Collins INJ tag

5 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

If y’all had smart commissioners this shouldn’t even be a problem.

I feel like you always say stuff like this, but some of us are in public leagues with strangers on purpose, because it's fun to compete "out in the wild" and try to take their money.  I think we all have our "family leagues" filled with friends and s---, and yeah, in those leagues things like this aren't a problem.  But when there's an allure to playing with strangers and going balls out, comments like this are just kinda useless.  

Not ****ting on you for the comment, you're mostly right.  But keep in mind a lot of people play public leagues because they want to, and commissioners aren't gonna do s--- one way or another in those, if they even exist.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

I feel like you always say stuff like this, but some of us are in public leagues with strangers on purpose, because it's fun to compete "out in the wild" and try to take their money.  I think we all have our "family leagues" filled with friends and s---, and yeah, in those leagues things like this aren't a problem.  But when there's an allure to playing with strangers and going balls out, comments like this are just kinda useless.  

Not ****ting on you for the comment, you're mostly right.  But keep in mind a lot of people play public leagues because they want to, and commissioners aren't gonna do s--- one way or another in those, if they even exist.

Understandable. I'm in 7 leagues, all from people I know personally or through here. I've had my fair share of public leagues, they never went well to say the least.

I guess now we have to factor in the possibility of a player being positive on a banned substance when we draft in the future. 

17 minutes ago, Cpxaztec said:

I guess now we have to factor in the possibility of a player being positive on a banned substance when we draft in the future. 

How?

I can understand the fact that since Both Ayton and Collins have been suspended for a misdemeanor they are simply listed as 'Out' rather than being given an 'Inj' tag. Indeed i drafted Ayton, and vacillated about keeping him before releasing him for Paschall. It's my call, someone else can take the chance to stash Ayton for the 19 games or so to come. The owner of Collins also dropped him too.

But the one thing i'm a bit dirty on is how there's been not a syllable of news about Ayton since the report around Oct 25th that said 'Ayton is 'facing' a 25 game suspension. I thought there was speculation that he or Phoenix would challenge that, but not a whiff of news since. THAT is kind of annoying, as it just has seen him meekly disappear into the ether. I would have thought a major suspension like that would be quite newsworthy to be honest. Not like it happens every day.

Good. John Collins averaging 2 blocks per game was 100% due to those PEDs he took, so you can't have your cake and eat it too.

28 minutes ago, perkinsfor3 said:

Good. John Collins averaging 2 blocks per game was 100% due to those PEDs he took, so you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Yeah.. ''100%''. None of it because he became a better player by having a better skillset and awareness.

• Haha 1

Just now, j3rkthenurk said:

Yeah.. ''100%''. None of it because he became a better player by having a better skillset and awareness.

James-Harden-Bitch-PleaseWalkoff.gif