Sign in to follow this  
Proto24

Trade Bell and Andrews for Tyreek and Royce? WHIR

I need the best and brightest fantasy minds to come together for this one.

.5 PPR, my team is in sig. Here’s the situation: I was offered this trade.  Andrews is currently my flex (I have Waller at TE) and I don’t have many other options to start in flex. I think this is a good trade given the recent lack of production and injury concerns around Le’Veon, and don’t think Royce Freeman would be that much of a downgrade from Andrews in Flex. 

the biggest issue is that Tyreek has a week 12 bye, which turns out to be a must-win week for me to make playoffs. I’m thinking I could make this trade and try to ship Tyreek off in a trade, but not sure if it’s worth it.

All of this being said, should I trade Le’Veon Bell and Mark Andrews to get Tyreek Hill and Royce Freeman, knowing that it might jeopardize my chances of making playoffs?

WHIR thanks

Edited by Proto24

I would make the trade. Who knows what is going on with Bells knee. And I am sure you could flip Tyreek & maybe 1 other player for a solid WR & RB, to help week 12. 

I don't think I would. Bell has produced decent numbers, and the schedule is pretty soft down the stretch. 

It's tough cuz reek is a beast, but I just wouldn't feel comfortable depending on Freeman and Coleman filling my rb2/flex spots. 

Yes, I would do that trade.  I think it makes your team better straight up, but I also have serious concerns about Bell and Andrews rest of season. Thanks for the help. 

Yes the Jets entire team plus Adam Gase are members of the dumpster diver all pro team. 

• Like 1

I would try to secure a trade for Hill now if possible. Otherwise, you're gonna be stuck looking for a filler in a must win week. I also think Bell turns it around.

11 hours ago, Proto24 said:

I need the best and brightest fantasy minds to come together for this one.

.5 PPR, my team is in sig. Here’s the situation: I was offered this trade.  Andrews is currently my flex (I have Waller at TE) and I don’t have many other options to start in flex. I think this is a good trade given the recent lack of production and injury concerns around Le’Veon, and don’t think Royce Freeman would be that much of a downgrade from Andrews in Flex. 

the biggest issue is that Tyreek has a week 12 bye, which turns out to be a must-win week for me to make playoffs. I’m thinking I could make this trade and try to ship Tyreek off in a trade, but not sure if it’s worth it.

All of this being said, should I trade Le’Veon Bell and Mark Andrews to get Tyreek Hill and Royce Freeman, knowing that it might jeopardize my chances of making playoffs?

WHIR thanks

Make the move. The Jets may shut Bell down.