Sign in to follow this  
rotojoe

Conley for Hayward? Conley for Hield? (whir)

8 cat h2h.

My other PG's are Lowry, Curry (IL), and Oladipo (IL). And Shamet, who I am streaming currently. I would be giving Conley and getting Hayward, or getting Hield. 

Edited by rotojoe

I'd lean towards Hayward, but it isn't a run away by any means. Conley will get better, he couldn't get any worse lol. Temper expectations with Hayward since both of his breakout games came with Jaylen Brown out. Brown ruins flow and puts up random shots that Hayward could be getting. With that being said, I wouldn't mind riding the hot hand, maybe Gordon is finally back.

Hayward is playing really good right now and Conley is playing really bad. I think I am going to be the only one here saying this but I actually like Conley more and I think when he picks it up he will be better than Hayward or Hield. So, If it were me I would hold and hope Conley will pick it up.

Help?

Hayward's definitely hot (I mean his playing, though he's quite a handsome fellow), but I'd go for Hield to stem the bleeding on treys since your Curry is gone.

Personally, I think Conley's a hold for owners, and an obvious buy-low target for buyers, but if you don't wanna wait, pull the trigger.

TBH, Conley is too good of a player to be this bad for an extended period of time. When Conley is playing like himself, his upside is greater than both Hayward and Hield IMO. 

Conley is good, but often hurt...Hayward other than last year and the injured year has been pretty consistent at

the top of the forwards...if the first 10 days is an indication he sure looks like he is going to fill up the sheets.  full

disclosure I targeted Hayward in my draft as a late pick and he is paying off for me.