Sign in to follow this  
le mak

Urgent ! TT + Lou for Mitchel rob + Winslow ? WHIR

I’d take Mitch Rob in a heart beat. Lou Will is a sell high right now with PG on his way back. Winslow was killing it with Jimmy out. But getting Mitch Rob is the real winner. I’d which TT for him any day

I know it's really tough to give up TT, since he's balling like mad (I own him in a few leagues).

But you gotta figure that Mitch Rob, when healthy, just has to get minutes despite Fizdale's plethora of centers, and he's also playing quite well even in the tiny amount of minutes he's given (and yes, he's fouling too).  My main argument is that TT and Lou are on timetables; Lou has PG returning to cut into his touches, and TT is a ticking time bomb for injuries.  Winslow is meh for me since the Heat are finally healthy, but he's a decent enough kicker.  Take the deal but be patient.

He changed his mind .

now he’s asking for TT Lou and dejounte for Mitch rob + Winslow + Dwight Powell !

what do you guys think now  ?

that's too much to give up. I don't trust Winslow long-term, with Butler back in charge. Powell is OK but not really special unless KP is out. Who knows if TT can keep this up but do the Cavs have a rookie big waiting for his PT?