Sign in to follow this  
Theschmidt

Jones for Jones? WHIR

Team in sig - start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex

I was just offered my Aaron for his Julio

I almost feel like this owner meant to include one of my TE in the deal since he has Gordon and Jacobs and streams TE, but never the less, should I take it and run? The only reason I'm making this thread and not hitting accept right away is I'd be forced to start McKissic this week (unless I can make another trade before Sunday) and Howard the rest of the way at RB2, which I'm actually pretty comfortable with given Philly is a run first team now it seems with a great schedule. But I'm very thin there after just trading Breida for Parker, so one injury and I'm in a very bad spot. I'm one game behind for a playoff spot, so it seems kinda risky?

This is the last week to make trades in our leagues, and I'd love to use Waller or Ertz to get a Jones replacement, but with Waller playing tonight and after dangling Ertz for weeks with no interest for some reason, I don't think my odds are good for doing that.

As always, thanks in advance and just leave a link

Too late to edit, but after looking over his roster again, I can counter with Jones/Sanders for Jones/Moore so I can have the handcuff for Howard?

Edited by Theschmidt

I would do it but if you think it will cost you this week. I would not. unless you're 8-0 or 7-1.

maybe wait until 12pm to hit accept? (if your trade period is 2 days. then it will process next week)

good luck.

• Thanks 1

Close deal, but I think Julio adds more than losing Aaron costs you.  So I'd probably do it, though I certainly understand your hesitation.

Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jtitalia said:

On cell so can’t see your sig but I would say no keep Aaron Jones. 

12 team, 1 PPR

QB - Stafford

RB - Zeke, Jones, Howard, McKissic, Pollard

WR - Godwin, McLaurin, Moore, Parker

TE - Ertz, Waller, Herndon

K - Butker

DST - Pittsburgh

Yea still would keep A Jones. You have Moore who has been getting a lot of targets and will find the end zone. Parker too in MIA who will be throwing the ball a lot. We both need Godwin to have a big game after giving up his #1 WR fantasy pt total

• Thanks 1

I’d stick with Aron Jones and try to move ertz or Waller for a wr upgrade. Zeke + a.jones combo is nasty

Thanks for mine

Edited by bhawks489
  • Thanks 1