Sign in to follow this  
Suns13

Carson/Hopkins? WHIR

12 team Full PPR, 4-5 record in 9th, every game is a must win, top 6 make the playoffs. My RB are exceptionally awful

i get Chris Carson

i give DeAndre Hopkins and Matt Prater(he has Gould and can’t make any more adds this week)

team:

QB: Russell Wilson

WR: Hopkins, Godwin

RB(ewe): Mixon, Ty Johnson

TE: Henry

WR/RB: Kupp

Bn: Goff, Pollard, McCoy, Mattison, Penny, Kirk

Whats your record? Chris Carson has a tough schedule coming up but has good week 16 and 17. 

seeing as you need an RB1, I would go for it. However, Hopkins is a lot to give away in ppr... Maybe he would take Kupp or Godwin? (if you are willing to part with them?)

Hopkins/Kupp/Godwin would be killer in the playoffs. Maybe trade for an RB 2 with Kirk? (he will have a great game this week). 

I think that's a fair deal.  This doesn't seem to be Hopkins' year and you still have Kupp and Godwin.  And you do need the RB help.

Return the favor?

At first, I thought eh, you can stand pat. Then I saw your RB's lmao, that's a terrible situation to be in. Definitely make the trade. 

Hate to lose Hopkins but I think you have to do it based of the RB's you have.  But, Carson has a bye next week so you're RB's will be bad again and you won't have Hopkins to try to make up the difference.  If there's a comparable RB who's bye has already passed, I'd try that first.  If you end up with Carson though, maybe you can flip him next week

I am about to take the deal, but I’m concerned about my flex if I move Kupp up to WR? Who plays there, Kirk? Otherwise I’m starting Mixon anyways in my flex when the whole point is to drop Mixon from my lineup completely.