Sign in to follow this  
mightyjett

Mitch Robinson for Rich Holmes

You're new to fantasy, eh?  Welcome.

No, that's a ridiculously bad trade.  Mitch might suck now, but he's got an amazing amount of potential that's held in check due to foul issues and having Fizdale as a coach, along with the Knicks management grabbing a slew of PF/Cs rather than Zion, Kyrie, or Durant this year. Sucks to be a Knicks fan.

Meanwhile, Holmes has some inflated numbers due to Bagley not playing.  And even then, Mitch is still playing just about his level.

Hold on and just wait.

Not sure that MitchRob will improve. If, then only a little bit. I stayed away from him during draft and I recommend to stay away continuously. Maybe you can find better trade, because Holmes minutes are not guaranteed.

Holmes could potentially finish the season being slightly better. It could also end up with holmes being waiver material and Robinson being early round value.   

Dont take trades where best case scenario is that you break even

Keep Mitch Holmes would be problematic once the kings are healthy. Not that the Knicks rotation is problematic right now but I tend to favor blocks