Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Darcmenace

The Review Of 'The Dark Knight'

I rented "Gotham Knight" over the weekend for my son thinking it was like the cartoon TV version...boy was I wrong and it was pretty bizarre..."Deadshot" was in it...

Did you like it?

My g/f's brother just picked it up and I was thinking about watching it. I heard it's more like Anime though as far as the animation.

Why am I seeing black bars in this thread?

spoilers...so guys who havent seen the movie can still read the thread...

spoilers...so guys who havent seen the movie can still read the thread...

Oh nice, I get it now....Highlight them.

Oh nice, I get it now....Highlight them.

Noob!!

Well, I've purposely avoided this thread for a while until I've seen the movie, which happened to be today. And I must say: Holt damn it was badass!!!!!!!!!!!! The Joker was easily my favorite character in the movie. The moment he did the pencil trick, I was sold. Unbelievable plot, unbelievable action scenes, and unbelievable performances. The late-bomb explosion was hilarious, and everything flowed together with perfection. One of my favorite movies of all time. Ta daa!!!!

riddler?...i cannot imagine riddler being dark nor a good entertaining villan in this series, but who knows...i think mr freeze or even poison ivy would be better villans that i would prefer to see them portray in the next film...i would luv to see bane as well, but i dont think most people would know bane...

Well see this is where things get funny for me. In the comics, The Joker was more of the funny one and The Riddler was the sadistic psychopath. So it really wouldnt be hard to make Riddler a psycho at all.

Well, I've purposely avoided this thread for a while until I've seen the movie, which happened to be today. And I must say: Holt damn it was badass!!!!!!!!!!!! The Joker was easily my favorite character in the movie. The moment he did the pencil trick, I was sold. Unbelievable plot, unbelievable action scenes, and unbelievable performances. The late-bomb explosion was hilarious, and everything flowed together with perfection. One of my favorite movies of all time. Ta daa!!!!

OMG, I forgot about that! Everyone in the theatre had the same expression, turning to each other and laughing. That part was so great because it was so unexpected!

OMG, I forgot about that! Everyone in the theatre had the same expression, turning to each other and laughing. That part was so great because it was so unexpected!

The theater I was in had a similar reaction. It was like "Ohhh S**T", followed by laughter.

I think from that point forward everybody was on edge whenever the Joker was involved. I know I was.

The theater I was in had a similar reaction. It was like "Ohhh S**T", followed by laughter.

I think from that point forward everybody was on edge whenever the Joker was involved. I know I was.

Yeah, me too. Only thing was, I had it spoiled, as I heard about it when one of my coaches was talking about it. Tried to ignore it, but nothing beats actually seeing it. Ta daa!!!!!

Same here...loved every minute of the Joker's screen time...sadly though, every thing else was not good at all.

Same here...loved every minute of the Joker's screen time...sadly though, every thing else was not good at all.

As much as I think the Joker's role drove the entire movie and brought it to another level, I'd like to hear the reasoning on your statement.

1 question: (SPOILER ALERTS)

when they caught the joker why did gordon take his handcuffs off when he was in jail???

when they caught the joker why did gordon take his handcuffs off when he was in jail???

I think so he could play the 'good cop' role. Which the Joker then asked him about.

I think so he could play the 'good cop' role. Which the Joker then asked him about.

Yeah,

and as it turns out, the "one phone call" rule is especially important for even the most serial serial-killers. B)

lol @ the spoiler smiley

Yeah,

and as it turns out, the "one phone call" rule is especially important for even the most serial serial-killers. B)

lol @ the spoiler smiley

haha yes, that was a funny part..."i just want my call"

Cuz your not supposed to beat a man in handcuffs, no matter who you are and no matter who is getting beat

Cuz your not supposed to beat a man in handcuffs, no matter who you are and no matter who is getting beat

oh really, i never heard of that before. is that something most people know?

oh really, i never heard of that before. is that something most people know?

If your a cop, I would hope so

it was good as promsied. I was shocked when the joker killed alfred though. did not see that coming and thought it was unneccesary.

it was good as promsied. I was shocked when the joker killed alfred though. did not see that coming and thought it was unneccesary.

what

joker didnt kill him.....i dont think........darc? can you clear this up??

Yeah, I don't remember seeing that as well...

.... He didn't

haha I was so confused.....I was like wtf, did I black out or something?