Sign in to follow this  
freddo

Thaddeus Young 2019-2020 Outlook

I have both right now and I am interested to see how these next two games go and will drop the guy who seems to be trending down the most. I do think there is a world where they both become fantasy relevant though.

Just now, FantasyMamba said:

I have both right now and I am interested to see how these next two games go and will drop the guy who seems to be trending down the most. I do think there is a world where they both become fantasy relevant though.

There's only room for one...and his name...is Daniel...

1 minute ago, dfstout said:

There's only room for one...and his name...is Daniel...

He was the one I picked up first so i guess for purposes of my own ego I hope its him!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

He was the one I picked up first so i guess for purposes of my own ego I hope its him!

My opponent has Thad so I have an extra dog in this fight...

Daniel of House Gafford!!! First of his name!!!Long may he reign!!!!

literally dropped dr doum for thad last night...oh well. will monitor all situations. 

should be

sato pg, lavine sg, thad sf, lauri pf, gafford c lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Hold in deeper leagues for now, 4/4/4/4 schedule

Agreed.

I’m in a 10 teamer, I only scooped him up because I had WCJ, and the B2B. He fuked me 

Edited by RunCMC

lol man was I fooled thinking this is the guy to grab...he has a game monday so I'll give him one more game before I drop

Jim Boylen must have autism. Basically the only explanation.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

The Bulls are running out of bigs with Gafford’s thumb injury. Is Thad is must add in the short term? He might be.

I think the bulls hands are forced. they don't wanna play thad too much at expense of youngsters but its injury after injury atm! surely worth an add now with gaffords injury

17 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

I think the bulls hands are forced. they don't wanna play thad too much at expense of youngsters but its injury after injury atm! surely worth an add now with gaffords injury

I prefer he gets traded. I don't trust any player on the Bulls besides LaVine and Markkanen. Thad is too good for this sh*t.

I'm not even sure why they play kornet so many minutes over thad... I scooped kornet, but coach seems to prefer him over young? hes know my waiver at the moment .. not sure if I should keep kornet for this dude or not. Those blocks are worth the look...

1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I'm not even sure why they play kornet so many minutes over thad... I scooped kornet, but coach seems to prefer him over young? hes know my waiver at the moment .. not sure if I should keep kornet for this dude or not. Those blocks are worth the look...

I think it’s to do with the fact they hate lauri at the 5 and he never fares well there so they prefer a more traditional big so Lauri can stay at 4. Tell ya what though with every injury I think yes mark is gna kill it and never does! 

I have spot in my team for him, at least until trade deadline. must-add in deeper leagues for now.

7 hours ago, brosephd said:

i swear if he doesn't get at least 30 mins with gafford and wcj out lol

LOl some OP mentioned that they'll just give faclio 30 minutes, and rotate every game between kornet, and young... I legit could see that happening...