JP_Grizzly

Chris Boucher 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, Igno said:

Do we know how much time Gasol is gonna miss approximately?

Nothing has been announced and the team will probably do more tests today (Thursday) so I’m just speculating. 2-4 weeks seems likely with Marc on the higher side of that due to his age, size and the lack of need to rush him back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Whos the pick up here? Chris or RHJ?

In 12 teamers probably none. In 16 teamers probably both. 14 teamers "wait and see" approach.

3 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Whos the pick up here? Chris or RHJ?

both were borderline 12 team rosterable when ibaka was out, so gasol being out should open up the same opportunity as before. id predict boucher has a few good games and a few duds, and rhj provides more consistently each night but i dont see either blowing up and becoming must own guys

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

I think RHJ plays more minutes than Boucher. This guy is so skinny.

I agree RHJ is a dog when he plays the dude is a hustler on the court. I think he wins here... wasted all of my freaking pick up this week. hopefully no one grabs either one of them 

Boucher should get between 15-20 minutes, but I agree also. RHJ is a shoe-in for 25-30 MPG and is a hard worker.

17 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

Boucher should get between 15-20 minutes, but I agree also. RHJ is a shoe-in for 25-30 MPG and is a hard worker.

RHJ may get more minutes, but for fantasy purposes Boucher is probably still the add unless they run RHJ same minutes as Siakam. Having own RHJ during his prime Nets days even in 35min RHJ at best a top 80 player. In 25-30min I'd say his outside top 100. Boucher on the other hand is going to be rosterable in 20min and if he can reach 24-26min he'll easily be inside top 80.

There are 96 minutes for the front court. Ibaka, Boucher, RHJ can all play in the high 20s low 30s with OG playing some small ball 4.

Another thing to consider is what the team standing will be when everyone is back. They can easily tumble in the standings over the next month or two and end up being sellers at the deadline, as well as starting to rest their veterans. There is slim ROS upside for Chris Boucher.

Edited by kev777zero
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

Boucher on the other hand is going to be rosterable in 20min and if he can reach 24-26min he'll easily be inside top 80.

Is there any proof to this? At least RHJ showed fantasy numbers before. This dude is a stickman. 

RHJ is INJ prone

Boucher has league winning upside

Easy choice for me...nab both if u dont wanna gamble...

6 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Boucher has league winning upside

Not one person has prove of this lmao.

RHJ is far from league winning, but at least he'll produce.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Not one person has prove of this lmao.

RHJ is far from league winning, but at least he'll produce.

My guy, his per minute production is huge...and regarding blocks or counting stats in points leagues this guy can be a monster...like a more skilled C Wood...

Just give in man!

Just now, dfstout said:

My guy, his per minute production is huge...and regarding blocks or counting stats in points leagues this guy can be a monster...like a more skilled C Wood...

Just give in man!

How can he play minutes while he weighs under 100 pounds? Lmao.

But you just mentioned Christian Wood. Totally convinced me. Dropping everything and running to the wire 👍

• Haha 1

per minute beast that is going to get a uptick in minutes. definitely worth the stream. Mighty Boosh time.

• Thanks 1

Picked him up after gasol went down. Then everywhere says he is only 14 teams rosterable then I dropped him for bogdan bogdan

Edited by csklmf
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, csklmf said:

Picked him up after gasol went down. Then everywhere says he is only 14 teams rosterable then I dropped him for bogdan bogdan

Go w ur gut... always...

And go get him back...

He's 67th in per 36 this season with 26 minutes played being his highest total this year. Nice stream option for a couple weeks, but he is far from a lock. With more and more teams playing small ball the Raptors can get away with a front court of OG, RHJ, and Davis if needed. Matchups with Dallas and Indiana should help him early next week but the Boston games could be a struggle. I would assume max 24 MPG as backup C for Ibaka which could end up as 20 or less some nights.  

14 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

How can he play minutes while he weighs under 100 pounds? Lmao.

If you know absolutely nothing about Chris Boucher's fantasy utility, maybe you should stop trolling this thread and listen to people who followed him earlier in the year. If he gets 20 minutes he will be quite valuable in any competitive league. 15? He probably is just going to take up a roster spot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For those wondering about the upside, his per 36 stats are;

16 PPG, 12.4 RBS (5.6 ORB), 0.9 STLS, 2.1 BLKS with 52/32/73 %'s 

If he still in your league pick him up

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

For those wondering about the upside, his per 36 stats are;

16 PPG, 12.4 RBS (5.6 ORB), 0.9 STLS, 2.1 BLKS with 52/32/73 %'s 

If he still in your league pick him up

Just joining this thread now.. what's the likelihood of him averaging 36 minutes?

If it's not high, is it even relevant to show his per36 #s?

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm just trying to use some common sense here lol

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Just joining this thread now.. what's the likelihood of him averaging 36 minutes?

If it's not high, is it even relevant to show his per36 #s?

Not trying to be a dick, but I'm just trying to use some common sense here lol

Where did I say he will average that? I said that is his upside and if you watched the Raptors they play their guys big minutes and if he starts he could play mid 20's which is more than enough to put up juicy stats

There's a higher chance of Powell getting more minutes and Ibaka sliding to 5, and Pascal getting some run there too, and Boucher to fill in the rest. 

• Haha 1