JP_Grizzly

Chris Boucher 2019-2020 Outlook

6 hours ago, Spyplane said:

I told you all that RHJ was going to rain on his parade and I told you why that was. Many said RHJ was s--- and that it wouldn't happen. Well, it happened. You keep clinging to 26 for another couple months and I'll keep winning. Peace.

Uh lmao your utter inability to understand what does and doesn't make a guy useful in fantasy (ie. saying that someone will fail because they're in their prime) makes it pretty clear to literally everybody in this thread that you're bad at fantasy basketball, so stop embarrassing yourself

3 minutes ago, miasma16 said:

Uh lmao your utter inability to understand what does and doesn't make a guy useful in fantasy (ie. saying that someone will fail because they're in their prime) makes it pretty clear to literally everybody in this thread that you're bad at fantasy basketball, so stop embarrassing yourself

Your inability to absorb what I said because it contradicts your view really says it all.

Serge returned last game...

Boucher's minutes played was 4:57

RHJ's minutes played was 23:30

For context, Nurse was asked about this after the game and he said Boucher would remain a regular part of the rotation, but that it was a chance for Ibaka to play more mins since it was his first game back from injury and we were well ahead the entire game. Going forward, he said Marc's minutes will likely be cut a lot to open up more time for Boucher.

Is he rosterable right now though? My answer would be no, unless it's for the occasional one-night stream if Marc or Serge are rested.

• Like 1