Sign in to follow this  
FlashGordon401

11/10/19 Chiefs @ Titans Gameday Thread

9 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

what do you mean no one cares about draft position. One most likely lost you several games because you burned a high pick for him. The other was just someone you toss onto the waiver wire if it doesn’t work out. Shady was drafted at 100, about 30 or so for a RB and so far, he’s put up RB30 numbers.

Starting either lost you games. Damien being a disappointment is not a profound observation. Plus we all know no one threw Shady to the wire. It is highly likely you and the rest of his owners are still holding him. Players living up to their ADP is great and all, but early into the season if they suck I don't play them. Both Shady and Dame fall into that category.

Edited by yahyahtrick

5 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Starting either lost you games. Damien being a disappointment is not a profound observation. Plus we all know no one threw Shady to the wire. It is highly likely you and the rest of his owners are still holding him. Players living up to their ADP is great and all, but early into the season if they suck I don't play them. Both Shady and Dame fall into that category.

Damien Williams definitely lost you week 1 and 2. What on earth are you talking about? You draft someone round 3-4 and don’t start him the first and second week? Meanwhile even with McCoy, he certainly didn’t lose you week 3 or 4 which was probably the earliest you would have started him.

if you draft someone in the 3rd round but end up benching him by week 3 then it’s a terrible pick no matter how you want to sugarcoat it and you’re most likely way behind in terms of roster strength.

Edited by WaiverLooter

5 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Damien Williams definitely lost you week 1 and 2. What on earth are you talking about? You draft someone round 3-4 and don’t start him the first and second week? Meanwhile even with McCoy, he certainly didn’t lose you week 3 or 4 which was probably the earliest you would have started him.

Williams put up 15.5 pts in half PPR week 1. Week 2 was a bust, oh well. How many dudes busted first 2 games or more drafted 1-4? 

Week 3-4 was not the first game people started McCoy, people were touting him as a RB2 ROS after week 1. 

Just admit both have sucked. Unstartable. Your argument is relying on ADP 10 weeks into the season, no need to be dense for the sake of argument. 

Edited by yahyahtrick

Just now, yahyahtrick said:

Williams put up 15 pts in half PPR week 1. Week 2 was a bust, oh well. How many dudes busted first 2 games drafted 1-4? Evans comes to mind.

Week 3-4 was not the first game people started McCoy, people were touting him as a RB2 ROS after week 1. 

Just admit both have sucked. Unstartable. Your argument is relying on ADP 10 weeks into the season, no need to be dense for the sake of argument. 

way to completely ignore the roster strength comment. benching someone 3 weeks into the season after drafting them in the 3rd round severely reduces your roster strength.

No one was touting McCoy as a rb2 rest of season after week 1. Please find me my post of me touting him as such. You will not find one.

only andy reid could waste this much offensive talent

but great job rotating running backs all season!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

way to completely ignore the roster strength comment. benching someone 3 weeks into the season after drafting them in the 3rd round severely reduces your roster strength.

No one was touting McCoy as a rb2 rest of season after week 1. Please find me my post of me touting him as such. You will not find one.

Dame got injured. It was easy to sit him. 

This isn't soley about you. This about the Damien / McCoy "truthers and haters" throughout their respective threads this whole season arguing about 2 dudes who have sucked. 

Unfortunately it looks like I'm going down that route, and I don't even care week 10. Therefore, I'm bowing out of this convo.

Hope McCoy and Dame works out for everyone!

Edited by yahyahtrick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FritzLn said:

only andy reid could waste this much offensive talent

but great job rotating running backs all season!

Like it had nothing to do with the Chiefs defense and being unable to stop Henry.

34 minutes ago, devaster said:

As good as everyone's Corey Davis pickups. Titans receivers stink.

Unless you drop or bench them. 

4 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Nooe. I said Williams would remain the starter and he did despite you and all the other McCoy truthers swearing he would become the starter and have a great year lol. The only times McCoy started was when Williams was out and then working his way back in. 

he was fully healthy and got benched until McCoy fumbled the job away. Did he even see a snap in the Indy game before Mccoy fumbled it? Hardly sounds like working his way back in. More importantly has he returned 3rd round value for you?

13 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Did you think I went to find someone in a league who just happened to pick up both Kirk and Landry just to post that? Lol. Here you go. Oops, forgot to put Landry into my lineup. I took him out a few days ago because he was on the injury report a few days ago. Ah well. Anything else kid? Tired of looking silly yet? 

your original comment was that the draft doesn’t matter when clearly of all years, this year’s draft absolutely matters. Your roster of Goff and Foles has a huge hole that most likely could only be addressed by a draftable qb. How can the draft not matter? If it didn’t, why wouldn’t everyone just auto draft???

There’s literally only a few waiver picks that are startable on a weekly basis (Waller I already mentioned, maybe Henry if he was dropped). Almost every successful team this year drafted well and hit on their picks

Edited by WaiverLooter

8 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

your original comment was that the draft doesn’t matter when clearly of all years, this year’s draft absolutely matters. Your roster of Goff and Foles has a huge hole that most likely could only be addressed by a draftable qb. How can the draft not matter? If it didn’t, why wouldn’t everyone just auto draft???

There’s literally only a few waiver picks that are startable on a weekly basis (Waller I already mentioned, maybe Henry if he was dropped). Almost every successful team this year drafted well and hit on their picks

lol. I just picked up Foles a week ago. I had Mahomes last year but sold him in our auction. It’s a dynasty league. Besides, QBs are interchangeable in fantasy. Like I said, learn to play FF. 

13 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

lol. I just picked up Foles a week ago. I had Mahomes last year but sold him in our auction. It’s a dynasty league. Besides, QBs are interchangeable in fantasy. Like I said, learn to play FF. 

Lol pretty sure you were saying how Mahomes was once in a generation. 4 tds in a half, etc. and now you’re contradicting yourself with qbs are interchangeable. You’re a walking contradiction every post. Learn to stick to one position and not flip flop your way out of every contradiction you create.

Edited by WaiverLooter