Sign in to follow this  
tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019 Week 11

tonycpsu

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019 Week 11

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 11 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

AB meets with the NFL this week.  Doubt he gets reinstated but if he does it sounded like there were teams that were interested in signing him. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

Two QB leagues & dynasty: Colin Kaepernick

I reacted before I saw the private workout thing.  It will be interesting to see what happens.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:10 AM, dschddny said:

Sam Darnold, great matchup vs the Skins

Is a good matchup...

Has the potential to be a very ugly game though and the Skins' are taking the air out of the ball lately.  

If streaming, I think I'd rather go Allen.

8 hours ago, goldpants77 said:

Trubisky to rise from the ashes?

The only receiver that Trubisky has any sort of chemistry with is Allen Robinson, and he’s gonna have Ramsey glued to him all night.  So I wouldn’t bet on him doing much this week, but he does get the Lions and Giants in subsequent weeks.  I suppose you could do worse.

11 hours ago, Vivens26 said:

J McKissic. Ty Johnson is in concussion protocol he’s gonna get the bulk of the carries. 

Maybe....Maybe not though.

I think the Lions would probably activate Bo Scarborough and either him or Perkins would see a fair number of carries.

I just don't see JD as an early down grinder or full time RB.  I think last week was a bit of an anomaly with Ty getting hurt so the Lions were just in a bit of a bind.