thezing1

Waiver Wire Week 4

On 11/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, steve9347 said:

Hunter? Eh, depends on your league. The sheer volume plays in points but he can be a pretty big drag on fg% and to and doesn't contribute enough in stocks to make up for that. In fact, I dropped him this morning in favor of Darius Garland.

By the way, that leads me to my suggestion:

Darius Garland

Listen, the guy has nearly unrivaled upside in first-year players. He's also been horrific to start the season. However, I was scouting him yesterday and notices a couple of really solid indicator games in a row:

- The distributor role is slowly headed his way (to the tune of two-straight 6 dime games)
- He's also gotten to the free throw line 8 times
- He's scored 12 or more points for 2 out of the 3 times he has all year
- He's exceeded 30 minutes in both games

Honestly, in terms of upside plays, this is the perfect guy who has massive upside and was likely dropped after a horrific start to the season. The arrow is pointing up, and in my opinion he's an add and hold especially with how Tristan and K-Love are playing on that team.

How did Garland do vs Philly? I saw he had three steals.

RHJ is a streaming option. When he gets minutes he produces. At the meantime waiting for OG’s news..

2 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Who dat?

Robert Williams

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Riedle9 said:

Maxi Kleber??

Ric carlisle loves this dude and he is starting now. Worth a look in my opinion 

30 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Who dat?

Rick Sanchez's favorite player!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, sickrookie said:

RHJ is a streaming option. When he gets minutes he produces. At the meantime waiting for OG’s news..

Got the minutes. This is the calm before the storm.

I am taking a shot on Norman Powell, has played solid in the preseason and now also gets the playing time with Lowry out!

9 hours ago, steve9347 said:

Got the minutes. This is the calm before the storm.

16-11-1-1 with great %’s. OG’s gonna return the next game. Gonna be ugly timeshare with Boucher. So time to move on. 

4 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

man any news on his ankle ? 

Only news is that hes travelling with the team so it cant be that bad or else he would have stayed in miami for more treatment.

Kenrich Williams still has 3 more games this week and although Ingram may be returning for some of those, it is looking like Josh Hart and Lonzo will be sidelined as well. Between those injuries and with his positional versatility, I could definitely see minutes in the 25-30 range for the rest of this week.

Nassir Little might be worth a look in a deep league. The kid has real talent and looked good last night. He has a big opportunity and his coach loves him.

i need blocks for try to win this week (already have good  numbers in 3s/ft/pts/ast )

No IL in my league and already have ayton...

Should drop khris? and pick millsap? allen? or kleber for today?

2 hours ago, FantasyMamba said:

Kenrich Williams still has 3 more games this week and although Ingram may be returning for some of those, it is looking like Josh Hart and Lonzo will be sidelined as well. Between those injuries and with his positional versatility, I could definitely see minutes in the 25-30 range for the rest of this week.

E'Twuan or Kenrich you think benefit the most tonight?

Edited by Nazyef

24 minutes ago, Nazyef said:

E'Twuan or Kenrich you think benefit the most tonight?

Good question. I just like Kenrich's game for fantasy more so I imagine if he does get the minutes then I would rather him.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FantasyMamba said:

Good question. I just like Kenrich's game for fantasy more so I imagine if he does get the minutes then I would rather him.

Little worried about Brandon Ingram possibly coming back tonight. How do you think that'll affect things?

Added Redick,Kenrich,Nunn,De’Andre Hunter all because injuries and multiple games left this week. After tonight (Thursday) who will hold value? Monk & Aaron Holiday looking like nice pickups as well? 

4 hours ago, Spyplane said:

Nassir Little might be worth a look in a deep league. The kid has real talent and looked good last night. He has a big opportunity and his coach loves him.

Is Little gonna start for a foreseeable future? Who’s got better value? Goga? Little? Or can Johnson?