thezing1

Waiver Wire Week 4

Tyson chandler coming b2b game with capela out

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, christino3286 said:

Monk,Bitadze,Aaron Holiday all look like decent adds. Thoughts? Anyone stand out?

isnt Turner back soon? Goga may not be as attractive

1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Carmelo anthony must own player

Along with Joe Johnson, Vince Carter, and Pau Gasol also off the WW, getting ready to crush my 2008 fantasy league. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Flamez said:

If Dario saric is available, scoop. It’s time. 

He’ll be 70 p owned by the end of the month 

12 hours ago, t0087669 said:

Is Little gonna start for a foreseeable future? Who’s got better value? Goga? Little? Or can Johnson?

There's a wrinkle in this Little story now. The Blazers are signing Melo out of desperation for forward depth. Considering the Blazers just praised Little to high heaven for a solid start, I think the Melo signing is more of an indictment on Hezonja and Tolliver. I'm hoping Little was enough to maintain a rotation spot but to answer your question, we need to wait and see what happens now for a few games but if you need to decide right away I'd recommend going with your gut.

Really intrigued with Malik Monk. Moving Devonte to the starting lineup gives Monk free reign and looks like he was in a 3 guard closing lineup.

what do you guys think? Short term or long term add perhaps?

1 hour ago, Kamura said:

Really intrigued with Malik Monk. Moving Devonte to the starting lineup gives Monk free reign and looks like he was in a 3 guard closing lineup.

They have seemed to like Bacon a lot more.

But Bacon Bits might be past the best before date.

1 hour ago, Kamura said:

I added him in a few leagues to see what he can do for the b2b this weekend, hoping he completely phases out Bacon

9 hours ago, Flamez said:

He’ll be 70 p owned by the end of the month 

Wasn’t he drafted in like 90%. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Wasn’t he drafted in like 90%. 

Most probably but impatient owners that either find a hot option on the ww or just don’t have patience dropped him. He’s 25 and can ball, he’s about to play like philly saric 

Lol damn the respect.. carmelo doesnt even get his own 2019-2020 outlook thread 😂😂 any upside picking him up? How many mins? And what avgs yall think?

Edit oops nvm found his outlook thread..

Edited by raaYUU

1 minute ago, raaYUU said:

Lol damn the respect.. carmelo doesnt even get his own 2019-2020 outlook thread 😂😂 any upside picking him up? How many mins? And what avgs yall think?

He’s had a thread. Just scroll down 

23 hours ago, SheikYerbuti said:

Yeah he's not.

Worth a flier IF you have someone to drop. He was good for the phillies and minnesota after rocky starts and is a top 70 proven player after being crappy for them in the beginning. He has no competition for minutes which is always a plus but of course IF you have someone to drop. And if he sucks oh well.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Worth a flier IF you have someone to drop. He was good for the phillies and minnesota after rocky starts and is a top 70 proven player after being crappy for them in the beginning. He has no competition for minutes which is always a plus but of course IF you have someone to drop. And if he sucks oh well.

Even when Ayton is back? His usage should be low 

if u see him as a Big with swingman stats, maybe he won’t disappoint as much 

he doesn’t give defensive stats and reb, that’s a concern 

1 minute ago, Riedle9 said:

Even when Ayton is back? His usage should be low 

if u see him as a Big with swingman stats, maybe he won’t disappoint as much 

he doesn’t give defensive stats and reb, that’s a concern 

Well hes a starter with Ayton back anyway like I said no competition for minutes. Again the key is hes a guaranteed 30 plus minute starter. Ayton is the future and him and booker will run the possesions but saric has never been a first option or second option fella. Again IF you have a drop if not then dont do the move. I personally dropped Dwight Powell for him.

18 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Well hes a starter with Ayton back anyway like I said no competition for minutes. Again the key is hes a guaranteed 30 plus minute starter. Ayton is the future and him and booker will run the possesions but saric has never been a first option or second option fella. Again IF you have a drop if not then dont do the move. I personally dropped Dwight Powell for him.

This man knows what he’s talking about. Saric is good not just fantasy wise but as a basketball player. He has size can spread the floor and shoot the ball efficiently. Grab him while you can boys