Rotoworld.com Forums

Monday Night Football 🏈 What is needed or not?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

up by 30.8 vs Coleman....I'm one of those sh** 1st place teams with lowest points scored against ...lets keep it going boys 

oh, i'm way ahead on that count ... already popped a three🍸early "lunch", and wrapping my last client stop at 3 - i should be fully in the bag by 4 - i won't know the outcome 'til the wee hours of Tue

Godspeed on all fronts.

My "good" team needs Carson to fumble seven times to avoid dropping from 7-1 to 7-3.

My "bad" team is up by 38.8pts with my Emmanuel Sanders against his Tevin Coleman.

The bad team is about to win four in a row from 3-3, leaving both teams at 7-3, which seemed completely impossible for most of the season.

Starting Russell in 4 out of 5 leagues, so quite a few scenario.

League 1 - need Russell and Lockett to combine for 1 whole fantasy point. Somehow I feel pretty comfortable about this one.

League 2 - need Russell and Deebo Samuel to combine for 15.4 fantasy points. I started DJ and Drake in this league thinking I was some fantasy genius savant (I guess I’m not...) so the fact that I’m even projected to win is a small miracle (thank you Baltimore defense)

League 3 - need Russell, Josh Gordon, Rashaad Penny & Jacob Hollister to come together for 65.1 fantasy points (standard scoring), also started DJ in this league, but don’t think I’m surviving this one...

League 4 - down by 35.45, I have Russell/Carson/49ers D/ST going up against Tyler Lockett. Definitely my most intriguing matchup of the night.

Hope everyone fared alright during the worst bye week of the season!

Up by 54.1 points in full PPR. I'm done.

Opponent has Wilson, Coleman, Lockett, and 49ers D/ST. So naturally she's projected 2 points over me. 

I really need this win. She's tied for first at 6-3 and I'm one game back at 5-4, and the other one tied for first lost this week. A win puts me in a tie for first that I have most points scored, thus the tiebreaker. Losing would put me in a potentially 4-way tie for 3rd place at 5-5. 

I’m up by 53.5 points in 0.5 PPR. He has Wilson and Coleman playing tonight and all my guys are done. I should be able to hold on for the W but stranger things have happened. 🤷🏻‍♂️