Sign in to follow this  
shakestreet

Monday Night Football 🏈 What is needed or not?

I need Coleman to score less than 13.81 in 1/2PT I think it's a coin toss - one I really need

Edited by Har18
Typo

5 from 49ers defense, projection of 6, likely decided late 4th.

Up 30 with Russell remaining.  My opponent has Jimmy G, Coleman and Lockett.  Full PPR 4 point passing tds.

26.4 points combined from Jimmy G and Sanders in 4-point TD / 0.5PPR. Good chance, but that's why they play the games. 

Edited by LongBalls

My "good" team needs Carson to fumble seven times to avoid dropping from 7-1 to 7-3.

My "bad" team is up by 38.8pts with my Emmanuel Sanders against his Tevin Coleman.

The bad team is about to win four in a row from 3-3, leaving both teams at 7-3, which seemed completely impossible for most of the season.

Starting Russell in 4 out of 5 leagues, so quite a few scenario.

League 1 - need Russell and Lockett to combine for 1 whole fantasy point. Somehow I feel pretty comfortable about this one.

League 2 - need Russell and Deebo Samuel to combine for 15.4 fantasy points. I started DJ and Drake in this league thinking I was some fantasy genius savant (I guess I’m not...) so the fact that I’m even projected to win is a small miracle (thank you Baltimore defense)

League 3 - need Russell, Josh Gordon, Rashaad Penny & Jacob Hollister to come together for 65.1 fantasy points (standard scoring), also started DJ in this league, but don’t think I’m surviving this one...

League 4 - down by 35.45, I have Russell/Carson/49ers D/ST going up against Tyler Lockett. Definitely my most intriguing matchup of the night.

Hope everyone fared alright during the worst bye week of the season!

Up by 54.1 points in full PPR. I'm done.

Opponent has Wilson, Coleman, Lockett, and 49ers D/ST. So naturally she's projected 2 points over me. 

I really need this win. She's tied for first at 6-3 and I'm one game back at 5-4, and the other one tied for first lost this week. A win puts me in a tie for first that I have most points scored, thus the tiebreaker. Losing would put me in a potentially 4-way tie for 3rd place at 5-5. 

Down by 18 in full PPR. I still have 49ers D and Tevin Coleman. I also have Breida on my bench. Who gives me a better chance at winning, Coleman or Breida?

I’m up by 53.5 points in 0.5 PPR. He has Wilson and Coleman playing tonight and all my guys are done. I should be able to hold on for the W but stranger things have happened. 🤷🏻‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Squidward said:

Down by 18 in full PPR. I still have 49ers D and Tevin Coleman. I also have Breida on my bench. Who gives me a better chance at winning, Coleman or Breida?

I vote Breida if active.

• Haha 1

• r wilson, sander, coleman less than 51 pts 4 pt pass td full ppr. just couldnt get that last td from dak or cooper last night. read option died with kaep and tebow