Sign in to follow this  
andy1234

Big embiid trade. WHIR

I’m looking to move Embiid. Now I’m intrigued by this move because I’m punting assists and could use the steals. I don’t really take a hit on boards either. But I feel like I’m giving up a lot here. At least, embiid is worth more imo. Thoughts?

My Embiid, Gallo, + 1

his Butler, D. Murray, Markk 

12 Team H2H Standard 9-Cat

PG: Wright 

SG: Middleton

G: Herro

SF: Gallo

PF: AD

F: Siakam

: Embiid

: Jo Val

UTL1: Isaac

UTL2: Jaylen Brown

Bench: Franky Smoke, TJ Warren, Ibaka

IL: Oladipo, Draymond

Edited by andy1234

Yeah man, Embiid is worth more, even though I hate that guy. The trade still helps you tho, I would try to keep Gallo and do Draymond or Ibaka, even Middleton. 

Also, how did you manage to get AD and Embiid in a 12 team league lol 

30 minutes ago, Abhi said:

Yeah man, Embiid is worth more, even though I hate that guy. The trade still helps you tho, I would try to keep Gallo and do Draymond or Ibaka, even Middleton. 

Also, how did you manage to get AD and Embiid in a 12 team league lol 

It’s a keeper league. Used to be a redraft but we made it a keeper league last season. I drafted AD and traded for Jokic. Because both were 1st rounders, I couldn’t keep both. Moved Jokic for Embiid straight up in the offseason.

and that’s what I thought but the other guy is pretty adamant about including Gallo in the deal. He doesn’t really have anyone else I would want though. Maybe Cody Zeller to bring a big back? Or Bagley if I want to hold out until he’s healthy. 

if you are punting assists then Butler and Murray become less valuable. I would keep your guys. Nobody ever gives up fair value for Gallo.

46 minutes ago, andy1234 said:

It’s a keeper league. Used to be a redraft but we made it a keeper league last season. I drafted AD and traded for Jokic. Because both were 1st rounders, I couldn’t keep both. Moved Jokic for Embiid straight up in the offseason.

and that’s what I thought but the other guy is pretty adamant about including Gallo in the deal. He doesn’t really have anyone else I would want though. Maybe Cody Zeller to bring a big back? Or Bagley if I want to hold out until he’s healthy. 

Aaah its a keeper league. That makes it a more fair trade considering Dejounte and Markkanen have high potentials. I think you would suffer a but more this year with that trade, but overall its a good trade for you while still keeping you competitive this year. I would do it. 

51 minutes ago, Abhi said:

Aaah its a keeper league. That makes it a more fair trade considering Dejounte and Markkanen have high potentials. I think you would suffer a but more this year with that trade, but overall its a good trade for you while still keeping you competitive this year. I would do it. 

we keep 3 only. I’m not entirely sure if any of the guys I’m trading for are going to be kept but I see what you mean.