Sign in to follow this  
JonTheMutant

What do you think I can get for Saquon? WHIR

I acquired Saquon by trading Elliot. Seeing that he sucked this game I think it was a big mistake and in my opinion he prob will be rested ROS. I need a WR and an RB in return. Do you think he still has a lot of value? PPR.

Hard to tell, as others may think the same as you, that he rests ros. May have to wait for injury results, to see what value you can get. If he is okay, look at Chubb, if that team is concerned about Hunt's role going forward. Maybe even MG3, if that team believes in Barkley more. Aim high, but be prepared for counters. 

At this point in the season, i think it'll be hard to find someone willing to part with any of their top players to roll the dice on Barkley and give you anything significant. Maybe a lower end RB2 and Lower end WR2. Something like Coleman and Diggs. 

Edited by Randy_Rancourtt

Problem is I don't think any competent owner in the playoff hunt is going to part with a consistent and trustworthy player, for Barkley's name and injury history (this season).  So you are likely looking at bottom of the league teams and do they have anyone you would want?  Other option is a team in the hunt for the playoffs, on the cusp, and try a 2 for 1 with them?

Help?