Code of Hammurabi

Khris Middleton 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Bigger question is why didn’t Middleton have a thread until now?

If he played, say, 79 games this year and produced his usual numbers could he have gone all season without a thread?

He's just one of those perennial top 40 guys who are too stable and consistent to really even comment on most of the time. You know what to expect from him and he delivers it pretty consistently 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Bigger question is why didn’t Middleton have a thread until now?

If he played, say, 79 games this year and produced his usual numbers could he have gone all season without a thread?

Because he's probably the most boring top 60 guy around and hasn't had any super bad or good games this season

• Like 1

Collins, Lowry, and now this. Seriously considering giving up this season. My other team i got Ayton, Lowry, and Middleton smh. I dont know how im floating in top 4 in most of these leagues with all these bodies dropping like flies.

5 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Collins, Lowry, and now this. Seriously considering giving up this season. My other team i got Ayton, Lowry, and Middleton smh. I dont know how im floating in top 4 in most of these leagues with all these bodies dropping like flies.

You n me both. Lost lowry and midd. Dumb injuries but we gotta deal with it.

2 hours ago, stickman786 said:

You n me both. Lost lowry and midd. Dumb injuries but we gotta deal with it.

Same dude. Maybe there is some pattern with people drafting both Middleton and Lowry. After Middleton left the game with a bruise I was pretty relieved, but now he is out for 3-4 weeks, like really man. Hope my bench can pick up the slack these next few weeks.

57 minutes ago, csklmf said:

2 weeks gone. 1 more to go. Does that mean there will be an update the next weekend?

I’m guessing he gets a re-evaluation after Thanksgiving. Pure speculation though. Bucks are winning though so it might not as important to rush him back. 

Khris Middleton (left thigh bruise) said he will play on Wednesday against the Hawks.

🥰 good guy on deep team

Edited by Rejects

15 hours ago, NBA_OG said:

Do keep us updated if any more of your players get injured.

Can I have your email address or mailing address? I will write you a letter. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Chrizz said:

Khris Middleton (left thigh bruise) said he will play on Wednesday against the Hawks.😎

I don’t know if i start him ... maybe see how he plays before...

16-3-3-1 solid first game coming back from injury. Ok I guess this is gonna be the last reply for this thread this year..... or this season. 

• Haha 1