Sign in to follow this  
The Answer

Jae Crowder 2019-2020 Outlook

On 2/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, Bugs bunny said:

Of course. Well at least I’d hope so. House is a starter with a more stable role. 

Things may have changed in Crowder's favor after HOU recent additions and Crowder starting.

1 minute ago, DLG10 said:

Things may have changed in Crowder's favor after HOU recent additions and Crowder starting.

For sure

You snooze you lose. This guy should've been picked up 3 weeks ago.

If he is still on the waivers in your league, then I hope you are the commissioner and can rename the league to "Taco Bell 12 Pack".

• Like 1

League winner... Other manager go for the unknown rookies with no reps. Other managers go for Jae Cee... And get ALL the ladies.

Just as likely to post a dud given his track record but I hope he finds his groove at south beach

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocky7st said:

Rotoworld not so hot on him, called him a low end guy

Fair enough given the fact that he hasn't put together a solid run or in other words, he's inconsistent with his production. But I'm holding until he gives me reason not to. The 5 swipes were sexy.

3 hours ago, rocky7st said:

If we listen to Rotoworld all the time, by the time a "low-end" guy becomes mid-level or must pick up, the player is already scooped up in competitive leagues.

In other words- they only know as much as some of us (as long as you do due diligence) and if you want to hit the fantasy FA jackpot, you must buy while the player's value is low. 

• Like 5

He's rated #6 in 9-cat leagues since joining the Heat (last 5 games).

Does not look like a low-end guy to me... Let's be realistic though, he won't be THAT good, but def rosterable in 10-team leagues, and must add in 12-teams or more.

• Like 2

Them haters... HATERS!!!

13 hours ago, rocky7st said:

They’re too busy shutting down everyone and su***** off Melton 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's a waiver claim in my league, but chances are one of the 8 above me will have their eyes open 💔so I'm rooting for a bad performance tonight to scare them off

He is back. BELIEVE IT!

I moved him and Beal for Westbrook and Hayward. Needed assists/rebounds and i have Curry coming back, so made sense. Still a good value though, and I feel he will continue to ball. 

Loved the stocks last night. Would’ve been an even sweeter line if his shot was falling. I’m all here the Miami Crowder resurgence.

Is this guy 10 team relevant again? Or only 12 team+?

can’t really figure out his value or if a streamer spot would be better than rostering him in a 10 teamer? The Stocks, rebounds and 3’s has been nice since joining Miami 😍

He had quiet night last game and STILL put up 3 3PM with two steals. He gets something good every game and is trusted to play 30 minutes per game even coming off the bench.

• Like 1