Sign in to follow this  
Jlec93

I Should Win My League Right? WHIR

Okay, so obviously anything could happen, and my team could get decimated by injury, or I could go up against a team in the playoffs that dominates, but on paper my team should just win me my league right? Here's my team:

8 Team Full PPR:
QB: Deshaun Watson
RB1: Dalvin Cook
RB2: Alvin Kamara
FLEX: Nick Chubb
WR1: Julio Jones
WR2: Julian Edelman
WR3: Keenan Allen
TE: Darren Waller
Def: Steelers D

Bench:

WR: DJ Chark
WR: Marquise Brown
RB: Latavius Murray 
RB: Alexander Mattison
RB: David Montgomery 
EMPTY BENCH SPOT (Currently held by Phillip Rivers but I'm not carrying 2 QBs, no need.)

What changes would you make if any? Do you think this should be a league winner? The only other team I'm really worried about is one that has CMC, Melvin Gordon, and Aaron Jones, and Lamar Jackson. WHIR

On paper, yes, it looks like your team has a very good chance of winning the league but anything can happen in fantasy especially injuries.  One week your team can look like a league winner then fast forward 2-3 weeks and your team is lucky to squeak into the playoffs because of injuries or other circumstances like the starting qb that throws to one of your key receivers getting injured forcing the backup to play etc.

There’s no such thing as “should win your league.” In a 10 man league, my starting lineup was Mahomes, CMC, Barkley, Zeke, OBJ, Hilton and Kittle last year, and I didn’t even make the finals. 

Edited by jwk1325

I also just re-read your post, and unless he has absolutely terrible WRs, I think the squad with Jackson, CMC, Gordon and Jones would be the favorite. 

You need to have another QB it wasn't that long ago Watson missed an entire year......