Sign in to follow this  
phatrat

11-11-2019 - MNF: Seattle Sea Birds @ San Fran 49ers

garopollo failed on that 3 and out drive, in ot.... no excuses boy

I'm sweating bullets.

Just now, yossarian said:

oh jesus christ not with the god damn "72 dolphins" bull**** again. I thought the pats put that stupid crap down?

Nope, because they didn't win the SB. We won't be done with this until all those Dolphin players are dead. 

• Like 1

wilson did some vick magic to kill 49ers defense

Incredible game.

Can't believe I won this week, opponent had Lockett and he goes out in the 4th quarter, we tie, and I win the tiebreaker because of more QB points (Kyler Murray).

Crazy.

1 minute ago, DJSatane said:

garopollo failed on that 3 and out drive, in ot.... no excuses boy

But, of course, he marched the team down the field at the end of regulation. 

Just now, ajs723 said:

Nope, because they didn't win the SB. We won't be done with this until all those Dolphin players are dead. 

you think there's gonna be that awkward moment after all those Dolphins pass away when an announcer falls back on the "72 dolphins pop the champaigne" and then Booger is like "actually they're all dead now sooo...."?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

But, of course, he marched the team down the field at the end of regulation. 

so what, he fumbled lost twice and threw bad int, then failed in most important clutch part of the game. He is lucky his defense got him back in the game at all both 4th qr and in ot start.

Edited by DJSatane

I won by 3. Had a comfortable 20 point lead going into MNF facing the 49ers D/ST with my Sanders. Sanders gets me 2 points and injured rest of game. 49ers D/ST puts up 19 with the defensive TD and could have easily scored more sacks/turnovers thanks to the OT. What a nightmare.

Beat the #1 seed at least. He clobbered me the last time we played when CMC went off.

2 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

so what, he fumbled lost twice and threw bad int, then failed in most important clutch part of the game. He is lucky his defense got him back in the game at all both 4th qr and in ot start.

He was terrible. That's my point. I needed the game to end, but he magically got the team all the way down the field, even though he was trying to throw the ball to Seattle that whole drive. 

3 minutes ago, DJSatane said:

this x infinity

he was brutal ... Kittle being out hurt him, of course ... but Jimmy stunk!

Jimmy fumbled twice!

Jimmy threw pick!

Jimmy sucks!

Jimmy goes back to the trash heap even with 'Zona on deck!

Jimmy can kiss mah arse!

Will NFL stat correct on that play when whistle blew too early then Wilson escaped that defender? It is currently ruled a sack I believe. 

Edited by ap0calypse

43 minutes ago, ap0calypse said:

Will NFL stat correct on that play when whistle blew too early then Wilson escaped that defender? It is currently ruled a sack I believe. 

Zero chance.

10 hours ago, WVFalcon said:

Was it just me or did it sound like Russ said tails

Geno Smith 

On 11/12/2019 at 7:11 AM, shakestreet said:

Geno Smith 

I thought so. Is this some kind of a conspiracy or can the ref not hear. You would think Geno would have raised some hell with the refs for getting it wrong.

• Haha 1