Taipan

Maxi Kleber 2019-2020 Outlook

12T I’d say no.  Powell is playing much better now and I don’t think Kleber gets much more than 20 minutes with a fully healthy squad.  He’s a 14T+ IMO

If you have free time, make sure to chrck out tonights game just to see how this guy playa. Dwight powell got injured and it appears to be very serious.

28 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

If you have free time, make sure to chrck out tonights game just to see how this guy playa. Dwight powell got injured and it appears to be very serious.

for sure this guy is the pickup. Powell out of season with achilles tear

7 minutes ago, ahtech said:

for sure this guy is the pickup. Powell out of season with achilles tear

Contemplating dropping brandon clarke for him but honestly he hasnt shown that much tonight. Actually nothing at all 16 minutes 2 rebounds no points not even 1 shot attempt or ft attempt no stocks.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

Contemplating dropping brandon clarke for him but honestly he hasnt shown that much tonight.

Next to KP he's almost invisible. But you have to wonder if they'll stagger them a bit. Kleber could potentially be a lock for 30mpg. 

WTF,JJ Barea starts second half for injured Dwight Powell

The Tyre certainly hasn't done much yet today, although KP has shot 3 of 14 as well.

A sadder aspect is a bit like what happened with the Houston/OKC game, the latter had Noel (whom i have) pull out without any notice due to some ankle that was never mentioned earlier, and then Adams goes down 90 seconds into the game. Yet Houston couldn't use Capella to outmatch the smalls left for OKC, indeed it was OKC who ran the Rockets to their doom playing small ball. It seems like that unless you have an excellent centre, you're almost better off not having anyone even play the role anymore.

Hope Kleber gets into it  a bit from here on in, especially if the game blows out.

Hopefully they will trade for dedmon though and let's hop on the that bandwagon hahaha

Everyone is gonna pick up kleber over night - I will in the two leagues he's still available, too. But as someone who already had him a bunch for the t-th pseudo b2b, his game does not complement KP that well and this won't be the windfall you might be thinking it is. 

Still definitely worth a flyer and like I said: for those who are big into the streaming game, the timing couldn't be better, cause tomorrow is basically full and the only team with a game tonight and Thursday are the mavs.  Sucks if you don't stream much though, cause a few people in your league do and so all the decent Dallas players were probably already rostered. 

• Like 1

Pick up Kleiber for the simple fact that Porz will pick up another injury at some point

1 hour ago, kane said:

WTF,JJ Barea starts second half for injured Dwight Powell

59 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

going small 

Nah Barea was playing PF/C. 

What a beast.

• Haha 4

Have to be enthused by his almost 32 minutes in this close game, i reckon he'll struggle to have as little impact on a game with that much time again. NO idea what happened the first half of that time he spent on court as he was totally uninvolved with anything, but at least he got 2 blocks and wound up with a line that wasn't awful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Chambers said:

Everyone is gonna pick up kleber over night - I will in the two leagues he's still available, too. But as someone who already had him a bunch for the t-th pseudo b2b, his game does not complement KP that well and this won't be the windfall you might be thinking it is. 

Still definitely worth a flyer and like I said: for those who are big into the streaming game, the timing couldn't be better, cause tomorrow is basically full and the only team with a game tonight and Thursday are the mavs.  Sucks if you don't stream much though, cause a few people in your league do and so all the decent Dallas players were probably already rostered. 

All true. Funny thing is I was all set to stream Maxi, and would have been streaming him tonight, if Culver hadn't dropped to the wire. So I grabbed Culver, dropping Maxi, and now Maxi is being streamed by another lucky fella. It's like musical chairs.

I agree that Maxi is not as good with the Unicorn as he was in the Unicorn's role. You made me feel better about the drop. So thank you.

Streamed him today for Sato in a points league purely based on wanting a Dallas player with their schedule this week. 

Was either him or Curry and I think I’ve chosen correctly after the Powell injury. Let’s hope he can produce in the other 2 games this week.

Edited by Jackdean33

Streamed Kleber today but def gonna keep him now and give him a solid leash. 3s/rebs/blks and good percentages. Let's see if the Mavs make a trade for a big (roco/dieng maybe). If not, then he may be solid ROS.

• Thanks 1

coming off the bench

• Haha 1

And he get foul trouble

10 pts, 1 block and a three at half despite being in foul trouble? Hell yeah i'll take that.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1