Rotoworld.com Forums

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, BringVancouverBack said:

What a solid all round player. Fox is injury prone so I would keep even when he’s back plus his value as a sixth man can’t be overlooked oh and he’s in a contract year!

How is fox injury prone? He missed a massive 10 outta 164 games his first 2 seasons and played 36 games in college. I saw someone else say this, cant remember if it was you so felt the need to jump in so you/others stop spreading misleading information.

• Like 1
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sikee...

I might agree with the shooting, but definitely not with the steals. It's not like the ball just luckily go towards him. He picks good spots on defense, has active hands in the passing lane, and knows

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, TheBigSlick said:

How is fox injury prone? He missed a massive 10 outta 164 games his first 2 seasons and played 36 games in college. I saw someone else say this, cant remember if it was you so felt the need to jump in so you/others stop spreading misleading information.

Probably because he looks so frail and brittle some people have this weird misconception about it.

37 minutes ago, Starvela said:

What a monster....Stay the f*** away Fox, seriously...Sad that when Fox comes back, it’s over....All NBA teams should be looking to trade for this guy, he really is the real deal...He could be a steal for a franchise..

I wish the wizards would trade all their small forwards away and get this dude. Would love to see him with Beal and see him stay still wall gets back. 

They should continue to give Bogdan 30+ min a game. They should've done this when they acquired him. This dude is their best scoring option, not Hield nor Bagley. Pure scorer. He's also a playmaker. Dude's legit. 

1 hour ago, seeL said:

They should continue to give Bogdan 30+ min a game. They should've done this when they acquired him. This dude is their best scoring option, not Hield nor Bagley. Pure scorer. He's also a playmaker. Dude's legit. 

Agree with all of this, he deserves more respect. Hield doesn't have the playmaking abilities like Bogdan. I would have paid Bogdan rather than Hield

2 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Even if he is getting 30 a game when Fox comes back, I hope Walton realizes the offense does better when it flows through him.

He’s electric with the ball in his hand.

Is there a statistic you're basing this off of or just based on what you see this season?

2 hours ago, seeL said:

When he joined the team 2 seasons ago?

Just now, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Is there a statistic you're basing this off of or just based on what you see this season?

When he joined the team 2 seasons ago?

No stat on that. Just watching the games and seeing how the teams playing since the injury.

This is nothing against Fox, and I'm sure he'll still be the primary ball handler, I'm just saying the offense runs well when Bogdan is ball dominant (as opposed to being an after thought as a spot up shooter).

15 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

No stat on that. Just watching the games and seeing how the teams playing since the injury.

This is nothing against Fox, and I'm sure he'll still be the primary ball handler, I'm just saying the offense runs well when Bogdan is ball dominant (as opposed to being an after thought as a spot up shooter).

I see.

I've been watching Fox since last season and Bogdan+Fox since the beginning of the season before Bogdan went on fire and, to me, it just seems like his shots are falling. He's always been a decent passer, but I think he's just getting more opportunities to rack up assist with Fox injured and more playing time. I don't know how long he'll keep this up, because, at the beginning of the season, all he was doing is putting his arms up by his chest asking for a pass 30 feet from the 3pt line to ISO which he's not that great at. Maybe he just wanted to prove something because that's when there were news about his dissatisfaction with the way Kings were playing him.

Edit:

Here's an example of what I mean:

https://videos.nba.com/nba/pbp/media/2019/10/28/0021900050/144/52bdf1a9-864c-4032-4586-b955096bb208_1280x720.mp4

Before his hot streak, this is what his game was.

1. Run towards the guy with the ball (usually Buddy or Fox)

2. Ask for the ball

3. Play 1v1

It was horrible to watch, and it's the reason why he's only averaging 43% FG with 15ppg right now. He was absolute crap to start the season. Let's wait a bit before we say he's the best scorer & best at running his team's offense. I've been holding on since I drafted him though so I hope he keeps it up. 

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose

Bogdan Bogdanovic (left hamstring tightness) is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Wizards.

This is a bummer for anyone needing a lift on Sunday, especially in a supreme matchup against the Wizards. There's no one player that will benefit most from Bogdanovic sitting again, but guys like Yogi Ferrell, Cory Joseph and Buddy Hield will all have the ball in their hands a lot more against Washington.

5 hours ago, heero78 said:

CrAmP..... Ya right..... 

Hopefully it's nothing serious though. Just traded Barton and Washington for him zzzzzzzzzzzz. 

I don’t think it is serious. He was getting shots up before the game yesterday. Probably will sit out tomorrow because it’s the first of a b2b.

If he doesn’t play Monday or Wednesday, then I will be concerned.

• Thanks 1