• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sikee...

I might agree with the shooting, but definitely not with the steals. It's not like the ball just luckily go towards him. He picks good spots on defense, has active hands in the passing lane, and knows

Posted Images

Just now, megaplayboy said:

at this point they should just rest him until his hamstring is 100%

Exactly. But he wants to play and help them win. And the training staff keeps telling him he can’t make the hamstring worse. But from him over compensating he hurt his knee too.

So for now, I am just sitting him on my bench until he does eventually gets healthy. Hopefully soon. I am not even thinking of dropping because this is such a golden opportunity because he is the best playmaker they have with Fox out.

38 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

You guys thinking he'll bounce back to what he was doing before?  A stacked team in my league dropped him to get someone off IR and I'm thinking I might bite.

yeah I would definitely take a bite of BB. His value and ranking is dropping right now due poor health but it’s a long season and he should bounce back once back up to speed.

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

You guys thinking he'll bounce back to what he was doing before?  A stacked team in my league dropped him to get someone off IR and I'm thinking I might bite.

I would too. Think of it like what's going on with Adams. His slow start is due to his lingering injury. Once he became fully healthy, he's now showing his real self. It'll definitely take a while, and they need his services. He's their best playmaker and player too.

• Thanks 1
On 12/6/2019 at 10:19 PM, ThisIsSparta said:

I would too. Think of it like what's going on with Adams. His slow start is due to his lingering injury. Once he became fully healthy, he's now showing his real self. It'll definitely take a while, and they need his services. He's their best playmaker and player too.

He's the best player on the Kings?

3 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

Don't know if he's the best, but you can argue that he's up there with Hield and Fox. We've seen this right before he had issues with his hamstring. 

He was also pretty bad to start the first 7 games this season. So bad that the best player on a team wasn't even worth a thread on this forum at the time.

I think he was just on fire from 3s and Fox's injury gave him some opportunities to rack up more assist. I watched practically every game since the start of the season until his hammy injury. He doesn't pass the eye test. He wants to iso a lot, but he's not very athletic. He's not that great anywhere except for 3s. Good passer for a SF eligible player and good hands so you'll get good steals if they give him more minutes. Definitely not the best player on the Kings though and will not have the chance to be when everyone is healthy.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

He was also pretty bad to start the first 7 games this season. So bad that the best player on a team wasn't even worth a thread on this forum at the time.

I think he was just on fire from 3s and Fox's injury gave him some opportunities to rack up more assist. I watched practically every game since the start of the season until his hammy injury. He doesn't pass the eye test. He wants to iso a lot, but he's not very athletic. He's not that great anywhere except for 3s. Good passer for a SF eligible player and good hands so you'll get good steals if they give him more minutes. Definitely not the best player on the Kings though and will not have the chance to be when everyone is healthy.

Interesting.  I've only seen part of one game and in that game thought he seemed like a good playmaker.  He did like trying to iso a lot but he seemed to do a good job finding open teammates.  I'm holding him tentatively until Conley can come off my IL I guess.

1 minute ago, CharlesCC2 said:

Interesting.  I've only seen part of one game and in that game thought he seemed like a good playmaker.  He did like trying to iso a lot but he seemed to do a good job finding open teammates.  I'm holding him tentatively until Conley can come off my IL I guess.

To clarify, I don't think he's a drop candidate. I believe his hamstring injury is affecting his performance as well, but he's not the "best" player on the Kings. If he bounces back, he'll give good FT%, 3s, pts, ast, and steals

• Like 1

He was playing bad due to the hamstring that he had been saying was still really sore and then the sore knee which was caused by over compensation from the hamstring injury. He didn’t want to sit out so he kept playing and they had him on a minutes restriction.

Last game I had watched of him against the Bulls (a handful of games back) he wasn’t moving well at all. I have been sitting him on my bench ever since, but in no way would I drop. 

Didn’t watch tonight but if the minutes are any indication he must be feeling better. He’s not the best player on the team, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t really good. He is their best playmaker while Fox is out.

Prior to the hamstring he was going nuts and that was because he was free to have the ball in his hands to make plays. He will get back to that very soon while Fox is still out.

2 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Really hope he can get healthy and turn this around -- he looked incredible when he was healthy and the offense was flowing through him.

Same, Im gonna hold because of how good he looked running the offense.  He definitely looks hobbled a bit out there, not the same pep in his step. 

45 minutes ago, kane said:

Injury kill him,he need to rest rest some game

yeah I agree w/ you on that one. He just hasn’t been the same since the hammy went bad. Kudos for playing through it but your not helping anyone.