Rotoworld.com Forums

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

54 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

So he is a drop in a 10 teamer?

Not really sure about 10 teamer but I'm holding on for a 12 teamer. He'd be a buy low if I didn't own him too. I feel like he has the skills to be good and his role on the team is ok as well. His 3 different injuries so far sound like they're short term injuries so it's worth a hold for me. 

22 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I had him in a shallow league and before the injury he was terrific. Threes, %, steals and assists we’re all nice. Shame he can’t stay healthy 

I drafted him and had him since. He was averaging around 30% FG to start the season and was really a negative until Fox's injury where he went on a 1.5 week run. That's really it. This was before all his injuries and despite his mini run, his averages on the season were still mediocre and %s were never really there. However, I'm confident his FT% will go back to 80% and steals should go back up as well.

Edited by YouSnoozeYouLose
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sikee...

I might agree with the shooting, but definitely not with the steals. It's not like the ball just luckily go towards him. He picks good spots on defense, has active hands in the passing lane, and knows

Posted Images

1 minute ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Not really sure about 10 teamer but I'm holding on for a 12 teamer. He'd be a buy low if I didn't own him too. I feel like he has the skills to be good and his role on the team is ok as well. His 3 different injuries so far sound like they're short term injuries so it's worth a hold for me. 

I drafted him and had him since. He was averaging around 30% FG to start the season and was really a negative until Fox's injury where he went on a 1.5 week run. That's really it. This was before all his injuries and despite his mini run, his averages on the season were still mediocre and %s were never really there. However, I'm confident his FT% will go back to 80% and steals should go back up as well.

Agree re-12.

Dropped in my 8-man a couple weeks ago and would seriously consider dropping in 10’s. All depends on who’s available and what categories you need.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ThisIsSparta said:

I find it funny these two almost never cross paths - Fox and Bogdan. It's as if we never get a clear picture how the two play together at full strength. Lmao.

Yeah, it's a bummer. I think they would really benefit from each other. Bogdan would be great for spotting up for 3s from Fox especially fast breaks.

Just now, RLDN106 said:

6/22 so far

Brick city

:( As usual..

51 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

He’s just not roster-worthy when Fox is back. Just too many mouths too feed with so many high usage players on that team. And yes, I blame Walton too because he’s an awful coach

Last season worked well, but they played at a much faster pace.

6 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

Riding a bit longer in 12, but he's a drop in anything less.

Same. 

1 minute ago, Spyplane said:

There are 240 players rostered in my big league. This guy is safe and sound for me.

240, definitely. 150ish is where it gets dicey. Hasn't even been a top-200 player over the last month in 9-cat.

1 hour ago, smeeze said:

Dude keeps picking up these minor injuries... any reason to hold at this point? Seems like he's never going to get in a rhythm/be a consistent contributor at this point.

Worth a hold as he could get traded which increases his value big time

Anybody else kind of hoping Bogdan gets traded here? He would essentially be their 2nd best ball handler after LBJ. Same playoff schedule as the kings. Even though he’s playing behind 2 of the biggest stars in the league I feel like his usage and involvement in plays will increase with the Lakers due to their lack of depth.

Also, if the Kings are actually interested in Kuzma then they really are a disaster of a franchise lol

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 2