Rotoworld.com Forums

Bogdan Bogdanovic 2019-2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Have him stashed in an IR spot at the moment, hope to keep him there for a couple games to see how he looks. I’d be pumped if he gets traded asap but we’re still a ways out from the deadline.

took a tentative add on him, I’m hoping he can produce a little but until the trade deadline or at the least not be injured. The off chance he gets to go on a team that’ll use him correctly is tempting, just scared that his hamstring injury is legit since he hasn’t looked the same since then. But when he was fully healthy shortly after the Fox injury he was posting top 30 numbers. 

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sikee...

I might agree with the shooting, but definitely not with the steals. It's not like the ball just luckily go towards him. He picks good spots on defense, has active hands in the passing lane, and knows

Posted Images

19 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Ah man was gna stream him today but went grant instead. I rate bogi he looked every bit a stud earlier in year albeit when fox was out but dude is talented when he has the ball in his hands 

4 hours ago, PlayoffP said:

Anyone holding BogBog what are we hoping for? I fear that even if he’s traded he’d still be at best top 100 ROS type of player, hasn’t look the same since the hamstring injury 

He needs to dominate the ball. Next to Fox he is not going to be what we want him to be imo. Really hope he gets traded.

Just now, Eltoro said:

He needs to dominate the ball. Next to Fox he is not going to be what we want him to be imo. Really hope he gets traded.

What team would he go to that he would dominate the ball? It’s not like there’s contending teams out there that desperately need ball handlers.

3 minutes ago, smeeze said:

What team would he go to that he would dominate the ball? It’s not like there’s contending teams out there that desperately need ball handlers.

No contending team is going to want to pay his salary demands anyway, so they're probably not shelling out assets for him.  

Teams that would be best for him: 

Knicks

Pistons

Might fit well on:

Timberwolves

Mavs (could see them wanting secondary creation behind Luka)

Unfortunately it's a short list. 

8 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Unfortunately it's a short list. 

Yeah and therein lies the problem with BogBog; he isn’t good enough to be the primary ballhandler and he needs the volume to really maximize his fantasy value. Can’t see him being much more than a late round value this year, unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, samatz82 said:

He's BACK .....😁😁😊😊😊

I'm so happy I held onto this guy. He’s finally 100% healthy and he’s producing the way I expected him to. If he can give some solid mid-late round production for ros that will be great

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, brosephd said:

what's changed and how is this sustainable with holmes, fox, hield? looking to pick him up but i've seen him go on these stretches then fall off. 

He's finally healthy and in rhythm. He did go on some nice stretches but the only reason he fell off was because of injuries (he had lingering issues with his hamstring, ankle and knee). His minutes are pretty much a lock in the starting lineup. He's putting everything together now. A must add in 12's and close to that in 10's imo.

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1