Sign in to follow this  
vthokie3

Use #3 claim on B. Hill or C. Kirk? WHIR

12 Team Standard. I'm currently 7-3 and playing the other 7-3 team this week. Have a 2 game lead for the last playoff spot. Should I use my #3 claim this week? My WRs have been disappointing so Kirk is tempting although the schedule isnt great. Hill could help get me a win that could seal playoffs for me this week but seems only a short rental. It took 5 weeks for me to move up from #9 to #3 in the waiver order. 

Wilson, Foles

CMC, Carson, Singletary, Penny

Kupp, Juju, Mike Williams, Tyrell Williams, Brandin Cooks

Kelce, Jared Cook

Jags/ Saints

Slye

How is Kirk not owned? Get him!! He's the better option for ROB. Avoid all Falcons offensive players. 

7 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

How is Kirk not owned? Get him!! He's the better option for ROB. Avoid all Falcons offensive players. 

Guy who owned him needed a QB quick with Stafford out so dropped him Sunday morning. Guy who dropped him was deep at WR and had Conner/Engram out injured as well so holding a 2nd TE

Edited by vthokie3

16 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

Use the short rental to lock a playoff spot. Your team looks solid once you get to that point.

Thanks. Just worried about blowing my only high claim left this season on a 1 week rental who was 3rd string 2 weeks ago lol 

Edited by vthokie3

2 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Kirk for sure, he has the best upside going forward.

2 hours ago, Jtitalia said:

Kirk and it's not even close!

Thanks! Better than standing pat? Might be able to grab someone like Deebo for free

38 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Thanks! Better than standing pat? Might be able to grab someone like Deebo for free

I like the rapport between Kyler and Kirk. Kirk #1 guy in AZ

43 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Are you looking for long term? If Emmanuel Sanders and Kittle are back Deebo is out of the picture imo

38 minutes ago, Randy_Rancourtt said:

How in the world is Kirk available? Did nobody in your league think it would have been a good idea to pick him up last week against the Tampa pass defense lol. 

The Kirk owner dropped him for a QB to fill in for Stafford at 11:30 am on Sunday so no one had a chance to pick him up

7 minutes ago, Jtitalia said:

I like the rapport between Kyler and Kirk. Kirk #1 guy in AZ

Thanks! Schedule doesn't look great though 😕 

Edited by vthokie3

2 minutes ago, mongrels84 said:

Are you looking for long term? If Emmanuel Sanders and Kittle are back Deebo is out of the picture imo

That's where I'm torn. Thinking B. Hill as I may need a flex this week (have to pick two of Juju, Mike Will, and Tyrell) to try and practically seal a playoff spot this weekend but he has no value beyond that with a brutal schedule and Freeman back in 2ish weeks.

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

True but its so hard to trust Jimmy G on a weekly basis for me

2 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

True. You’re getting him for playoffs. Week 15 CLE and 16 SEA

14 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

bump as my league waivers go through Thursday AM

If Hill can help you win this week, I would grab him. Otherwise, may consider Kirk. I dont think his schedule is too bad, after the match up with SF. Especially if ARI moves hin around. Or tou can hold & see who clears, then pick them up. I wouldn't use it on Deebo, unless we find out today that E Sanders is definitely out. 

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

If Hill can help you win this week, I would grab him. Otherwise, may consider Kirk. I dont think his schedule is too bad, after the match up with SF. Especially if ARI moves hin around. Or tou can hold & see who clears, then pick them up. I wouldn't use it on Deebo, unless we find out today that E Sanders is definitely out. 

Thanks. Definitely wasnt using it on Deebo, was suggesting him as an option if he clears. I may wait and see if anyone good gets dropped due to 5-5 owners with bye week issues being desperate haha. Hill just seems like mirage to me. Kirk looks good when the Cards actually let Murray go down field

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Thanks. Definitely wasnt using it on Deebo, was suggesting him as an option if he clears. I may wait and see if anyone good gets dropped due to 5-5 owners with bye week issues being desperate haha. Hill just seems like mirage to me. Kirk looks good when the Cards actually let Murray go down field

Agree on Kirk. With their running game in flux, they may opt to throw to Kirk more. GL!

• Like 1