Sign in to follow this  
dfstout

Damian Jones 2019-2020 Outlook

The new starting center for the Hawks, was about a year ago he was earning a bunch of hype for being the new center for the Dubs, now w/ an even bigger opportunity and showing nice pick n roll chemistry w Trae, Damian Jones is starting...who's comin w/ me on this ride? lol

Could stick as well, and w/ Collins playing the 4 when he returns, why not...

Edited by dfstout
  • Like 2

Man I can't believe how disappointing  alex len has been this season... drafted him earlier with the idea that he would continue his momentum at the end of last season.. Collins out I'll definitely keep an eye on this fella. 

• Like 1

I was waiting for a thread to get created. Thinking heavily to drop Kenrich Williams and take the chance on him. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, tekashi26ix said:

tempted to drop gary harris for this fellow but im concerned about the three headed rotation with fernando and len

Well, he beat them both out, prob not gonna be as annoying as say the Theis Time Lord Kanter trio

I’m only mildly excited, but happy to do a dart throw!

He showed a lot of promise on the Dubs last season but was derailed by injury.

Edited by hoop

Bigs are tough to come by on ww, Hawks front court is non existent, he got a nice schedule this wk on some low volume nights. Sounds like a solid flier or very least a nice stream. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dfstout said:

Well, he beat them both out, prob not gonna be as annoying as say the Theis Time Lord Kanter trio

Bruno is actually better. There's other stuff that's holding him back, according to rumor. 

18 hours ago, lbjames6 said:

Bruno is actually better. There's other stuff that's holding him back, according to rumor. 

i read bruno had a go at it with the bembry's gf and the team chemistry is screwed no pun intended 

Just another day, when the new starting C in ATL has 2 blks at the half. And is 3% owned in Yahoo leagues.

1 minute ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Just another day, when the new starting C in ATL has 2 blks at the half. And is 3% owned in Yahoo leagues.

1 rebound also

Just noticed he hit 8/8 and won't always be doing that. And got unusually high minutes past two games. But historically, and also based off the eye test, he's always been nothing more than surprisingly low rebounds for an athletic big, and decent blocks and FG% - and nothing else. So I'm somewhat skeptical. That said, if I had more adds...I'd probably take a flier on him

Edited by hoop

Added him a few weeks ago due to having only Adams as a reliable C (The other one is Len - Deep league, 18 players and dynasty). So far so good. Had some decent games, now he got b2b career high in points and rebounds, and yesterday career high in minutes. 

Hawks C situation is pretty much up for the grabs, and he is doing an honest job to claim the starting spot and have good minutes on court. Happy with him so far.

Anyone watch the game? Pretty nice line with stocks in only 21 mins. Should we expect that amount of minutes going forward or will he see an uptick back up closer to 30.

32 minutes ago, hyperionloop said:

Anyone watch the game? Pretty nice line with stocks in only 21 mins. Should we expect that amount of minutes going forward or will he see an uptick back up closer to 30.

My guess is he stays in the 20s, esp w/ Len and Fernando in the rotation. 30 will be a rarity. Especially when Collins returns since it's already been stated he'll likely play small-ball 5 at times