Amendola96

Miles Bridges for Lauri? (WHIR)

12 team dinasty league - 9 categories 

I'm owning Miles. Fairly disappointed with his defensive stats so far and trying to get a nice buy low asset in return.

What do you think guys? 

20 minutes ago, Amendola96 said:

12 team dinasty league - 9 categories 

I'm owning Miles. Fairly disappointed with his defensive stats so far and trying to get a nice buy low asset in return.

What do you think guys? 

Yes if you can get laurin i say pull the trigger.

• Thanks 1

I like it.

Errr ... are you getting offered that?  If not, I doubt that'll get accepted.

If you can pull it off, it's a pretty easy win for you.

25 minutes ago, MWon said:

Errr ... are you getting offered that?  If not, I doubt that'll get accepted.

If you can pull it off, it's a pretty easy win for you.

Yes i got offered. I'm still not 100% sure just because the upside is high with Miles, and Charlotte need someone to step up. He's playing too much passive. 😕

8 hours ago, Amendola96 said:

Yes i got offered. I'm still not 100% sure just because the upside is high with Miles, and Charlotte need someone to step up. He's playing too much passive. 😕

Wow.  Then yeah, I'd probably pull the trigger.  Miles is probably gonna improve and Charlotte has all the incentive in the world to let him play heavy minutes/develop. Though I don't think his scoring will rise too much higher, I do believe his defensive stats should.  Lauri's gonna have the constant threat of injury around him and is still playing under Boylen. Still though, the Bulls need someone to score other than Lavine, so Lauri's a fairly clear choice for me as long as he stays healthy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MWon said:

Wow.  Then yeah, I'd probably pull the trigger.  Miles is probably gonna improve and Charlotte has all the incentive in the world to let him play heavy minutes/develop. Though I don't think his scoring will rise too much higher, I do believe his defensive stats should.  Lauri's gonna have the constant threat of injury around him and is still playing under Boylen. Still though, the Bulls need someone to score other than Lavine, so Lauri's a fairly clear choice for me as long as he stays healthy.

What ^^^^^ said. 100%

Take it and run. I have Miles and he just an avg. Joe. Nothing very special about him. At this rate I think his rookie teammate PJ is even better than him.