Sign in to follow this  
Jharrisjr1234

Dynasty kluber deal

In a vacuum, I think I like side A - I think Kluber is about to be on the decline. Although, if you need pitching it could swing the other way slightly.

On paper, I like Team A. Like the previous poster mentioned, Kluber will start to decline, but I think he has a bit of gas left.

I too, am a Kluber owner, and contemplating packaging him to upgrade an OF slot.

Side A for me.  CK was rocking a 5.80ERA when he got hurt in early May.  He has traditionally been a slow starter but that seemed worse than normal.  He will be 34 in April, if he gets off to a slow start again or has a rough year, you are not likely gonna get anywhere close to this kind of offer.  

It really depends on what each team is trying to do.  If Side B is a SP away from a serious run at the championship, then I can see making the deal.  Looks to me like Side A wants to rebuild slightly, hence making this move.  So without knowing the full details, fair trade to me.  Team B comes out ahead in short term, team A wins (most likely) long term.  Senzel's value is a tad low right now (at least in the league Im in.  I was offered Tony Disco for him lol), so probably a good get for Team A.  I still value him highly.  Its funny how one injury plagued season kills someones value, despite being only 24 years old