Sign in to follow this  
alclayno

Who to Drop - Larry Nance, Jarrett Allen, or Richaun Holmes?

Can't keep all three (Paul George is on my IR), so have to drop one. 10 cat (9 cat + offensive rebounds) H2H, 14 team league.

Here's my full roster.

Anthony Davis

Paul George

CJ McCollum

Zach LaVine

Robert Covington

Jarrett Allen

Brook Lopez

TJ Warren

Larry Nance Jr.

Miles Bridges

Patrick Beverley

Luke Kennard

Richaun Holmes

Edited by alclayno

Drop Richaun Holmes. Once Bagley returns, Holmes minutes will decrease.

Larry Nance could explode if/when the Cavs trade Love or if/when Love gets injured.

Jarrett Allen will continue to improve although his minutes may not always be there.

1 hour ago, bkusz8276 said:

Drop Richaun Holmes. Once Bagley returns, Holmes minutes will decrease.

Larry Nance could explode if/when the Cavs trade Love or if/when Love gets injured.

Jarrett Allen will continue to improve although his minutes may not always be there.

Right here.

But you really like Pat Bev that much?  I'd rather just dump him, ride out Holmes and then find a new replacement for him on the wire when Bagley returns.

1 hour ago, MWon said:

Right here.

But you really like Pat Bev that much?  I'd rather just dump him, ride out Holmes and then find a new replacement for him on the wire when Bagley returns.

He’s my only PG eligible player, and he actually helps a lot as an underrated source of rebounds for a point guard (two rebound categories in this league) along with steals and the occasional block.

I dropped nance before rondo's first game back, he hasn't been much of a difference maker for my team, i too have holmes though and it's tough to find a player with BLK's in the FA so i kept him

3 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

I agree with MWon, I would drop Pat Bev. If you really don't want to, I'd drop Nance, but my move would be to drop Pat Bev.

Problem there is not having another PG and all of the free agent PGs being absolute garbage (as expected in a 14 team league)... and not at all sure if Nance/Holmes have any trade value as a sweetener to combine with anybody else on my roster.

Perhaps you could move Kennard and Holmes together?  Kennard is balling and even though he'll still be great with Blake, he'll likely take a hit.  Holmes obv loses most of his value with Bagley.  I can't think of a PG I'd want to target rn.  Jrue would be the player to get, but I can't think of a package good enough for him.

Actually, have you thought about just punting assists?  You've got enough PG-eligible players, and your team looks like it could definitely go that route.