Sign in to follow this  
SinCity

PICK 2 RBs for ROS.........WHIR

I plan to trade 1 and just stream if something happens to one of my RBs or start 2 TEs or 4 WRs instead of 2 RBs.

D. Singletary

Guice

M. Sanders

I know Guice hasnt played since being injured but before he was injured he seemed like he was gonna be a beast.

If I am crossing one name off of that list of 3 it is probably Sanders. He just doesn't get enough consistent work right now. Guice may not either but I would hold him to see what happens.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Probably get a bunch of different answers here but I'd keep Sanders and Singletary.

Singletary is obvious to me.

Sanders has been pretty decent even with the timeshare and limited touches.  At least he's in a good offense.

Guice hasn't even shown he can make it through and NFL game yet and will probably be splitting with Peterson.  Not to mention the Redskins offense is terrible and Haskins isn't NFL ready IMO.

Help:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Probably get a bunch of different answers here but I'd keep Sanders and Singletary.

Singletary is obvious to me.

Sanders has been pretty decent even with the timeshare and limited touches.  At least he's in a good offense.

Guice hasn't even shown he can make it through and NFL game yet and will probably be splitting with Peterson.  Not to mention the Redskins offense is terrible and Haskins isn't NFL ready IMO.

Help:

That's the only reason I haven't traded Sanders is because I am a bit worried about Guice yes he started out great but got hurt and ofc proven nothing.Whereas Sanders he's steady he will get me points in the passing game.

I lean Singletary & Sanders. Guice has potential, but is behind AP & CT is close to returning. With those 2, not sure how Guice gets involved a lot, unless they just shut down 1 or both of those RB, to see what they have with Guice, playing along side of Haskins. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Singletary and Guice. Sanders is a huge playmaker but Jordan Howard isn't going anywhere.

• Thanks 1

Singletary is obvious but Sanders is the better option of the other two. Know what you're getting and you'd have been happy with his points most weeks if you had to start him. Guice could be anything obviously but far worse offence 

Help with mine?

• Thanks 1

Sanders and Sing .. Guice is tempting because of the unknown, but dont get trapped! I just dropped him in one league.