Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

Yahoo Question 100% WHIR

Okay, trying to potentially block opponents. Yahoo league here

question- if I get a player now and drop them on Saturday, would that player be available for another team to pick up and play on Sunday? 

usually it is a 2 day waiver period but not sure if it locks them out or not. 

thank you

If you get the player now and hold them on your team for at least a day, and drop them Saturday, they would go onto waivers. If your league has a 2 day wiaver period, then they would Not be available in time for Sunday game. 

In most yahoo leagues, if you pick up and drop a player right away, they automatically just become a free agent. This prevents fantasy gms from cycling through a bunch of free agents and turning them all into waivers lol. 

Edited by potatoetree

45 minutes ago, PackerBacker555 said:

Okay, trying to potentially block opponents. Yahoo league here

question- if I get a player now and drop them on Saturday, would that player be available for another team to pick up and play on Sunday? 

usually it is a 2 day waiver period but not sure if it locks them out or not. 

thank you

You do know what you're doing is "roster stuffing"? I've been playing fantasy sports for a few/many years. This was/has been considered cheating/illegal at most sites. If you dig into the rules "fair play and conduct", you will find it. Try to keep a level playing field, you'll find it more fun and rewarding when/if you win. "Karma" can be a tricky thing...

GL