TheINC

WR and Flex Help!! WHIR 100%

My team is hot garbage, injuries have screwed me and most of my players are highly unreliable, but i'm somehow still alive for the playoffs if I win out the last 3 weeks.  Standard scoring (non-ppr) league, have to fill two WR slots and a flex from these options:

Tyrell vs Cin

Dede @ Ind

Watkins @ LAC (Mexico City)

Royce @ Min

McKissic vs Dal

I'm leaning Tyrell and Dede as my WRs since Tyrell has the cake matchup (but a horrible floor as well), and I think Foles lifts the entire Jax offense and Dede has some upside.  Watkins gets the volume but never does anything with it (esp in non-ppr) and has a tough matchup w the Chargers slot CB.  I'm thinking Freeman as my flex even with the Minny matchup since I know he's prob good for 10 touches and a GL opportunity or two and Minny is beatable on the ground now moreso than earlier in the season.  McKissic may get more volume if Ty Johnson is out, but the Lions run game is putrid, and that offense isn't looking so hot if Stafford is out.  Are these the right plays?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

7 hours ago, TheINC said:

My team is hot garbage, injuries have screwed me and most of my players are highly unreliable, but i'm somehow still alive for the playoffs if I win out the last 3 weeks.  Standard scoring (non-ppr) league, have to fill two WR slots and a flex from these options:

Tyrell vs Cin

Dede @ Ind

Watkins @ LAC (Mexico City)

Royce @ Min

McKissic vs Dal

I'm leaning Tyrell and Dede as my WRs since Tyrell has the cake matchup (but a horrible floor as well), and I think Foles lifts the entire Jax offense and Dede has some upside.  Watkins gets the volume but never does anything with it (esp in non-ppr) and has a tough matchup w the Chargers slot CB.  I'm thinking Freeman as my flex even with the Minny matchup since I know he's prob good for 10 touches and a GL opportunity or two and Minny is beatable on the ground now moreso than earlier in the season.  McKissic may get more volume if Ty Johnson is out, but the Lions run game is putrid, and that offense isn't looking so hot if Stafford is out.  Are these the right plays?

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

I'd start T Williams, Watkins and Freeman 

GL

If this is non ppr, but you also need to go big to win, I think you go with tyrell, dede, and Watkins. 

But I am worried indianopolis will come into this game angry. And brissett will be back. And foles might be rusty. Dede coming off a shoulder injury. 

So go with tyrell, Watkins, freeman